What They Don't Want You To Know
This video was right on target, almost 40 years ago, at pointing out how we came to be where we are now. I can recall how these videos were sold in the old "Spotlight" magazine and were widely dismissed as "White Supremacist" propaganda. Too bad few, save the radical leftist University professors, listened and took heed.

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 6 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, josh987654321, Mourning Dove, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum
Yes, the Yuri Bezmenov 'revelation' was the ultimate red pill that helped me cast off the last vestiges of my liberalism years ago. It is absolutely necessary to understanding what is going on politically.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
[-] The following 4 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • josh987654321, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
This is an excellent explanation!

And his ending words are so powerful....that we won't win by striking back but by standing tall in moral virtue!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(06-30-2020, 07:05 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: This is an excellent explanation!

And his ending words are so powerful....that we won't win by striking back but by standing tall in moral virtue!

Absolutely. This is, after all, what Christ fundamentally taught us. 
Quote:So let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. - Mt. 5:16.

We will win nothing through sheer force against those who set to destroy the world and remake it in their image. But we can undermine their goals by leading Christ-like lives of love, humility, and piety.

Someone pointed out in the thread on the St. Louis IX statue that a protester remarked in awe at the fact that the Catholic counter-protesters were praying to God.

We can make this right, God-willing, if we just live as the Gospel teaches and not as the forces of evil paint us.

Edit: As a personal anecdote, my agnostic wife told me recently how much she loves and respects how strongly I stick to and defend my beliefs and principles. She doesn't believe the faith, but hearing that shows that you can still have a profound influence on non-believers if you just act with zeal and piety.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(06-30-2020, 07:32 PM)Augustinian Wrote: We will win nothing through sheer force against those who set to destroy the world and remake it in their image. But we can undermine their goals by leading Christ-like lives of love, humility, and piety.

Someone pointed out in the thread on the St. Louis IX statue that a protester remarked in awe at the fact that the Catholic counter-protesters were praying to God.

We can make this right, God-willing, if we just live as the Gospel teaches and not as the forces of evil paint us.

Edit: As a personal anecdote, my agnostic wife told me recently how much she loves and respects how strongly I stick to and defend my beliefs and principles. She doesn't believe the faith, but hearing that shows that you can still have a profound influence on non-believers if you just act with zeal and piety.

Yes, even just going out for a walk and smiling and saying, "Hello!" to everyone of every color can make a difference in your little corner of the world.

I just went out and a nice large black man held the door for me and my dog and I said, "Thank you.  You are so kind." :)

Detach, detach, detach....

Meaning they are putting on a show for us to make us all quiver with fear in our homes.  

That's all it is.  A show.  They want us to imitate what we see on TV which humans have a tendency to do.

Don't fall for that.

It's lies.

That's how Satan works.  He is the father if lying propaganda and he shows it in our amygdala just as he shows it on TV.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta