BLM Appear To Be Involved In A Shooting In Provo Utah
https://www.rt.com/usa/493416-utah-prote...t-vehicle/

I think the DOJ should look into possibly charging BLM with violation of the Rico Act.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Teresa Agrorum
Since Saturday, BLM have violently assaulted two men (one of them elderly) in St Louis, they broke into a gated community also in St Louis, and they shot someone in Provo Utah.
I'm sure Trump will tweet about "Law & Order" that will fix things.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian, jovan66102
And this isn't the first time that Black Lives Matter protesters have shot someone, but to know that you'd really have to do some research https://coloradosun.com/2020/06/28/black...-colorado/  Why aren't those beautiful shapely woman in their tight outfits, who work for the major news networks, giving us live on the scene reports where people at BLM protests have fired guns into cars wounding drivers because they simply wanted to drive down the street.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • Augustinian
(07-01-2020, 12:01 PM)Eric F Wrote: And this isn't the first time that Black Lives Matter protesters have shot someone, but to know that you'd really have to do some research https://coloradosun.com/2020/06/28/black...-colorado/  Why aren't those beautiful shapely woman in their tight outfits, who work for the major news networks, giving us live on the scene reports where people at BLM protests have fired guns into cars wounding drivers because they simply wanted to drive down the street.

We have had violent riots because of the unjust death of a black man, yet the world will not even whimper if Danny Pruitt dies from his wound, given to him at the hand of a "peaceful" protester.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
(06-30-2020, 08:39 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I'm sure Trump will tweet about "Law & Order" that will fix things.

This is in Mitt's domain. Do you expect Mitt's response to be any better?
(07-01-2020, 02:30 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 08:39 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I'm sure Trump will tweet about "Law & Order" that will fix things.

This is in Mitt's domain.  Do you expect Mitt's response to be any better?

??? Lat I checked, Mitt was born and raised in Michigan and has spent most of his adult life in Massachusetts.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(07-01-2020, 04:17 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

??? Lat I checked, Mitt was born and raised in Michigan and has spent most of his adult life in Massachusetts.

Haha Mormon jokes!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mourning Dove's post:
  • Ruth Catherine

Mitt's not the President. No, I don't expect Mittens or any GOP to be better. Frankly I think they have lost 2020. I think if anything Trump will be re-elected but he will face a Democrat majority in Congress. The GOP have proven themselves to be the most worthless group of cowards ever...even Ted Cruz is spending more time on his second-job of being a YouTuber.

I think it's well past time we get a 3rd party. I was in favor of one back in 2012 and I think it's well past time for it. Let the GOP go the way of the Whigs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Ruth Catherine
(07-01-2020, 04:51 PM)austenbosten Wrote:

Mitt's not the President.  No, I don't expect Mittens or any GOP to be better.  Frankly I think they have lost 2020.  I think if anything Trump will be re-elected but he will face a Democrat majority in Congress.  The GOP have proven themselves to be the most worthless group of cowards ever...even Ted Cruz is spending more time on his second-job of being a YouTuber.

I think it's well past time we get a 3rd party.  I was in favor of one back in 2012 and I think it's well past time for it.  Let the GOP go the way of the Whigs.

We already have MANY third parties in the U.S.

The three largest are by membership:

1) The Libertarian Party
2) The Green Party of the United States
3) The Constitution Party

For the fourth time, I'll be voting for the Constitution Party candidate for President.

And with apologies for even having to reference them, here is the Wikipedia link for the current crop of most third party candidates for President:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_part...l_election
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton