So you think wearing masks helps prevent COVID-19? Read the box . . .
Lets see now. An R-95 mask will stop particles, 0.15 microns or larger, 95% of the time and an R-100 mask, 99.99% of the time of acceptable use. Sounds good, but most viruses that cause disease are smaller than 0.05 microns. That's like trying to keep flies out with a chain-link fence.

Add to that, the filtering becomes increasingly worse as a person breathes through it, loading it up with moisture, making it virtually inefficient within an hour of use. That's because breath will go in and out around the mask by one hour's time period of use. In a hospital setting, with an isolation patient; out before an hour and toss out the mask, never using it again.

Who, of the gentry, uses them like that?

These masks below are less than R-95. They may be helpful keeping dirt and plant debris out of your nose and mouth while mowing your grass, but microbes just sail through.

This is all coming to being increasing acts of mental masturbation.

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article

So you think wearing masks helps prevent COVID-19? Read the box . . .

30 June 2020

People all over the world are being "ordered" by ignorant government tyrants to "wear a mask when you're out in public."

The idea is allegedly to prevent infection with novel coronavirus out of China, which causes the disease "COVID-19."  But the masks . . . are a farce. 

Read the mask box:

This COVID-19 thing is a complete FRAUD.  Yes, there is a new, novel coronavirus which makes SOME people sick and which KILLS some people.  But nowhere near the levels that would justify closing businesses and restricting travel - all of which, by the way, violated the US Constitution's 14th Amendment requiring "due process of law."

Governor Executive Orders are NOT laws.  They apply ONLY to employees of the executive branch of government.  Governors do not have legal authority to close all businesses, or to decide which businesses are "essential" and which are not.  Neither do Board of Health.

Thery certainly can ADVISE the public to do, or not to do, certain things.  But absent Due Process of Law, they cannot compel anyone to do anything.

This whole COVID-19 scare is a farce, and our freedom is the victim.

You do not have to obey so-called "Orders" by Governors, to close you business.

You do not have to obey "orders" by Governors to remain in your house.

You do not have to obey restrictions on travel.

You do not have to obey demands to wear a mask.

Now, store owners have property rights too.  And if a STORE OWNER refuses to serve anyone without a mask, that store owner is within HIS rights.  So if a store says "No mask, No service" they have the right to do that. 

Governors do not.

This is America where people, by Constitutional fact, are "free and independent." (NJ Constitution, Art. 1, Sec. 1) 
By Constitutional fact, no person can be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law. (U.S. COnstitution, Amendment 14)

A sweeping Executive Order by a Governor is not due process of law. Period.

America is not Nazi Germany or Stalin's Russia.

Our public servants cannot simply ORDER us.  Our public servants work for us, we don't work for them.

Know your place, public servants.

To add comment: For some reason my posts of photos, intirinsic to the substance of the literature, is being blocked. Please go to original post's page to view.
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum
In my department we were dealing with this exact issue when the whole scamdemic kicked off. We knew that regular surgical masks don't do anything to prevent spread, and were trying to figure out a way to efficiently sterilize N95s for re-use because of shortages. Only to find out that even those aren't as effective as they seem.

Most people are better off letting their immune systems do the job that God designed it to do, and it continues to do day-in and day-out, rather than rely on artificial means of "protection" that don't do anything to protect anyone from this bug. Not to mention that 3rd-party masks from the thousands of retailers capitalizing on this scamdemic have absolutely no testing to back up their effectiveness.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
To be fair, the virus itself might be 0.05 microns, but it's an enveloped virus that travels in droplets of moisture from an infected person's respirations. Does anyone know the size of the entire package, droplet and virion?

Either way, if a surgical mask can't stop COVID, sounds like good news for people who were afraid of surgical masks restricting the flow of even smaller carbon dioxide or oxygen molecules. 

Personally, I wear a PAPR or a P-100 half-face respirator with COVID patients. At the beginning, when they were denying us anything more than a surgical mask, I would slip my P-100 on at the door. Surgical masks are inappropriate for prolonged, poorly ventilated exposure to any virus that is considered airborne.
[-] The following 4 users Like Catherine's post:
  • Augustinian, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(06-30-2020, 09:26 PM)Catherine Wrote: To be fair, the virus itself might be 0.05 microns, but it's an enveloped virus that travels in droplets of moisture from an infected person's respirations. Does anyone know the size of the entire package, droplet and virion?

Either way, if a surgical mask can't stop COVID, sounds like good news for people who were afraid of surgical masks restricting the flow of even smaller carbon dioxide or oxygen molecules. 
Good point.  My brother, an ER doc in San Antonio, said something similar.  He told me they're getting swamped down there in the ERs.  He argued that they probably help some and that he would appreciate people wearing them so he could go home and get some sleep.  He might be a bit biased.
(06-30-2020, 09:26 PM)Catherine Wrote: To be fair, the virus itself might be 0.05 microns, but it's an enveloped virus that travels in droplets of moisture from an infected person's respirations. Does anyone know the size of the entire package, droplet and virion?

Personally, I wear a PAPR or a P-100 half-face respirator with COVID patients. At the beginning, when they were denying us anything more than a surgical mask, I would slip my P-100 on at the door. Surgical masks are inappropriate for prolonged, poorly ventilated exposure to any virus that is considered airborne.

Quote:Quote:Therefore, the studies that show partial stopping power of masks, or that show that masks can capture many large droplets produced by a sneezing or coughing mask-wearer, in light of the above-described features of the problem, are irrelevant. For example, such studies as these: Leung (2020), Davies (2013), Lai (2012), and Sande (2008).

Censored: A Review Of Science Relevant To COVID-19 Social Policy And Why Face Masks Don’t Work

Very comprehensive report---too much for me to read but lots of references to studies.  Hopefully you all can parse out the information from it better.

I just quoted the conclusion but they go further into the reasons why.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!