Dying Priest Wants To Give You Blessing By Phone
Fr Hampsch is at the end of his life and about to to meet the Lord.  

He wants to do his priestly duties up to the moment he dies.

He wants people to call him so he can give you his blessing for you, your family, your ancestors, your descendents and all whom you pray for.

Several of my friends and I have called and received this holy priest's blessing.

It's just a matter of calling and it's a 20 sec phone call.

The poor man is at a loss of breath, but this is how he wants to offer his suffering last hours.

It's very inspiring.

I was afraid of calling because I felt like I was bothering him, but this is his wish and it's a very quick call.

He is a NO priest and helped to save my friends marriage after an affair had broken them apart.

Anyway, he is still available for calls at this time and if he is sleeping or something I'm sure he just won't answer the phone.

Here is his number:
323-636-6030 ext 48
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 4 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Ruth Catherine, SeekerofChrist, Teresa Agrorum
Is this him? https://comeholyspiritconferences.org/bi...sch-c-m-f/
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
(07-01-2020, 12:26 AM)Steven Wrote: Is this him? https://comeholyspiritconferences.org/bi...sch-c-m-f/

I think it may be.

I don't know that much about him except that he is a priest in the order of Melchizedek and his blessing especially as he offers up his last hours of suffering is very powerful.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
Thank you, Sacred Heart Lover. He's still giving blessings. Very inspirational.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
(06-30-2020, 11:29 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Fr Hampsch is at the end of his life and about to to meet the Lord.  

He wants to do his priestly duties up to the moment he dies.

He wants people to call him so he can give you his blessing for you, your family, your ancestors, your descendents and all whom you pray for.

Several of my friends and I have called and received this holy priest's blessing.

It's just a matter of calling and it's a 20 sec phone call.

The poor man is at a loss of breath, but this is how he wants to offer his suffering last hours.

It's very inspiring.

I was afraid of calling because I felt like I was bothering him, but this is his wish and it's a very quick call.

He is a NO priest and helped to save my friends marriage after an affair had broken them apart.

Anyway, he is still available for calls at this time and if he is sleeping or something I'm sure he just won't answer the phone.

Here is his number:
323-636-6030 ext 48

Thank you Sacred Heart Lover.  I just called. He sounds weak but gave a wonderful blessing and said many people have been calling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ruth Catherine's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
This is so humbling... What a priest.. God bless him, and may St. Joseph assist him in having a peaceful, holy death.

Wow...
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Ruth Catherine, SeekerofChrist
I just gave him a call.  His breathing is very labored but he still gave me a blessing.  I am almost speechless right now and can't articulate the emotions that I am feeling.  In times of trial and overwhelming darkness, the Lord still has holy priests for us.  I don't know what else to say.
[-] The following 2 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Ruth Catherine
I can't bring myself to do it. I want to, but I know if I do then I'll be bawling my eyes out for the rest of the week probably.
I just called him as well.  A beautiful man and priest. 
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
(07-01-2020, 05:10 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I can't bring myself to do it.  I want to, but I know if I do then I'll be bawling my eyes out for the rest of the week probably.
Call him. Then pray for him. While he lives, and afterward. I plan to pray for the repose of his soul as long as I live, no joke. His actions moved me beyond words.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 3 users Like dahveed's post:
  • Fionnchu, JacafamalaRedux, Ruth Catherine