Pentagon Found "Vehicles Not Made On This Earth"; Rubio Hopes It's Alien, Not Chinese
Here's another sotra 'out there' article. But this one has a supporting video from a current US Senator, Marko Rubio, who leans in with his info. Things do seem to be slipping even farther into the high strangeness realms these days:

[quote+Article]

Pentagon Found "Vehicles Not Made On This Earth"; Rubio Hopes It's Alien, Not Chinese

[Image: picture-5.jpg?itok=LY4e264-]
by Tyler Durden
Fri, 07/24/2020 - 21:25

[i]Authored by Elias Marat via TheMindUnleashed.com,[/i]
[i][b]As secretive unit operating within the U.S. Department of Defense that is charged with investigating unidentified flying objects (UFOs) will make some of its findings public after it was revealed that the Pentagon has been recently briefed about “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”[/b][/i]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-07-24-at-3.31.52-PM-740x416.png]

The once-covert UFO unit, which operates within the U.S. Navy’s Office of Naval Intelligence, will soon begin giving regular biannual updates on its research to the U.S. Senate’s Intelligence Committee, reports [i]The New York Times[/i].

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force was formed in 2019 for the purpose of studying strange and inexplicable encounters between U.S. military pilots and unidentified aerial vehicles or UFOs in a bid “to standardize collection and reporting” of the various sightings.

The program is the successor to the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which also investigated UFOs but was dissolved in 2017 due to a lapse of funding. However, the team working on that program continued its work alongside the intelligence community even after it was officially disbanded.

Luis Elizondo, a former military intelligence official who headed the Pentagon program, resigned in October 2017 after a decade with the program. Elizondo, along with a group of former government scientists and officials, remain convinced that objects of unkown origin have crashed on Earth and that these apparently extraterrestrial materials have been the focus of research.

Quote:[b][i][i]“It no longer has to hide in the shadows,”[/i][/b] Elizondo told the[i] Times[/i].[b] “[i]It will have a new transparency.”[/i][/b][/i]

Former Senate majority leader and retired Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), who led the push to fund the earlier UFO program, also believes that the studies should see the light of day.

Quote:[i][i]“After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,”[/i] Reid said.[/i]

[b]So far, none of the alleged crash artifacts have been subject to public scrutiny or verification by independent researchers. [/b]However, some of the retrieved objects such as strange metallic debris were identified as being manmade – raising the possibility that they could be related to the military of U.S. rivals such as China or Russia.

However, astrophysicist Eric Davis – who served as an advisor for the Pentagon program since 2007 – said that he had briefed the Pentagon in March about material retrieved from [i]“off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”[/i]

The Department of Defense subcontractor also said that he had [b]concluded that the objects found were of the type [i]“we couldn’t make … ourselves.”[/i][/b]

In an interview last month, President Donald Trump told his son Donald Trump Jr. that he had heard some [i]“interesting” [/i]things about supposed aliens as well as the secretive Area 51 base near Roswell, New Mexico, that some theorists claim is a UFO crash site.

[b]The U.S. government has been increasingly open in its discussions of UFOs since last September, [/b]when  U.S. Navy admitted that widely-circulated video footage captured by Navy pilots that purportedly showed UFOs flying through the skies did depict actual [i]“unknown” [/i]objects that flew into U.S. airspace.

While officials admitted that they have been baffled by the unknown flying objects, they also admit that past encounters with them have been frequent. [b]They also said that rather than calling them [i]“UFOs,”[/i] they prefer the term [i]unidentified aerial phenomena[/i] or UAPs.[/b]

While it remains yet to be seen what information the once-secret UFO unit plans to lay out for lawmakers, acting intelligence committee chairman Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) is intent on finding out who or what precisely is behind the apparent UFO activity over U.S. military bases.

Quote:[b][i][i][i][i][i]“We have things flyin[/i]g military exercises and we don’t know what it is — and it isn’t ours,”[/i] Rubio told [i][i]CBS Miami[/i][/i] in an interview last Friday.

“Frankly, that if it’s something from outside this planet — that might actually be better than the fact that we’ve seen some technological leap on behalf of the Chinese or the Russians or some other adversary that allows them to conduct this sort of activity,”[/i][/i]
[/b]
[/i][b] [/b]the hawkish senator added. [hawkish, really? No bias here!]

For Reid, further transparency is needed.

Quote:[i][i]“It is extremely important that information about the discovery of physical materials or retrieved craft come out,”[/i] he said.[/i]

Finally, all of this oddness sparked an interesting question from Mike Krieger

Quote:They seem to be priming the public for something with this alien and UFO rollout. Why now?

The whole thing stinks. pic.twitter.com/Ms6oxSoyl0

[/quote]
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
I wouldn't even say that it's "out there". This is all part of the mass deception. Look at all of the alien invasion flicks and games that have been coming out for years, not to mention the open propagation of aliens via the "History" channel.

Even Tucker Carlson reported this the other night.

This is just another step to undermine the Supernatural.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Matthew7-7, Zedta
Or you could take the view in Vox's preternatural article: 

Quote:Another phenomenon that I, after research, attribute to demons is that of so-called "alien abduction." ... The experiences are terrifying, and they're often experienced repeatedly throughout an "abductee's" life.

Sometimes the "abductions" are not directly remembered, but are recalled in dreams, under hypnosis, or when triggered by some stimulus when awake, such as the sight of something resembling depictions of aliens, or bright lights at night, etc. But those "abductees" who don't directly remember still have a sense that something horrific has happened to them, something they can't put their finger on, something that's causing great suffering, even to the point of enduring Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. They'll often find strange scars and marks on their bodies and will have "lost time."

Other "abductees" do directly remember their experiences, and what they remember is nightmarish. They feel paralyzed, unable to not just move, but even speak. Communication with their "abductors" is accomplished through telepathy -- i.e., mind to mind, without talking. To look into the eyes of these alleged "aliens" is described as feeling one is losing one's soul. These creatures are sensed as being sinister -- at least at first, and this is the frightening part: a few "abductees," even though terrified, become acclimated to these "abductions" and then "evangelize" about the "aliens." Whitley Strieber, the writer of "Communion" and "Transformation" is one such person. Some quotes from those books which I've lifted from an article written by Paul Schroeder, for UFO Digest:

Quote:"I became entirely given over to  extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality; completely evaporate... 'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and; a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating; curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death...I died and a wild animal appeared in my place." -- Whitley Streiber, Communion, p. 25-26

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things  than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons... At the very least I was going stark, raving mad." -- Whitley Streiber, Transformation, p. 44-45

"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment." -- Whitley Streiber, Transformation, p. 172

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away." -- Whitley Streiber, Transformation, p. 181.

In spite of all that, Strieber concludes they are aliens and goes on to say, my emphasis in italics:
Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why... What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them." -- Whitley Streiber, Transformation, p. 96

And we are being acclimatized to them. Consider the prevalence of so-called "extraterrestrials" in our culture. Think of how they're presented to us. Loveable "E.T." befriending a child. The incessant "ancient alien" nonsense on the History Channel (of all places!). People spotting what they think are "alien spacecraft" in our night skies and finding it cool rather than ominous.

But here's the thing: these sorts of demonic attacks posing as "alien abductions" can be stopped on a dime by the "abductee" calling on the Holy Name of Jesus. There is case after case of this, which I encourage you to read about at the website of the CE4 Research Group (link will open in a new browser window). Please, if you're suffering through this sort of not uncommon experience, know what is is -- demonic in nature -- and call on the most Holy Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ to make it stop.
[-] The following 3 users Like Gondothlim's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, Zedta
(07-25-2020, 06:16 PM)Gondothlim Wrote: But here's the thing: these sorts of demonic attacks posing as "alien abductions" can be stopped on a dime by the "abductee" calling on the Holy Name of Jesus. There is case after case of this, which I encourage you to read about at the website of the CE4 Research Group (link will open in a new browser window). Please, if you're suffering through this sort of not uncommon experience, know what is is -- demonic in nature -- and call on the most Holy Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ to make it stop.

I can affirm, from experience, that any sort of nightmare or sleep-induced state can be ended by invoking Christ. A few years ago, after converting, I experienced intense nightmares which resulted in what some would call "sleep paralysis." It would feel like something was trying to enter into my body, and I couldn't move to fight it. There was also a sense of a presence or a figure nearby in the room. So, whether in dream or lucidly paralyzed, I would pray the Our Father, and this "presence" would immediately release me. The first few times it was coupled with an inhuman, evil, distorted growling sound that was legitimately audible. Those experiences subsided, which were given way to nightmares, which also subsided as I instinctively resorted to prayer in the dreams once I became lucid.

Since then, I haven't had a single experience like it in over two years. I believe it would work with "alien abduction" experiences as well.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
Well when Murder Hornets fail, Covid19 fails, and the Chinese boogaloos fail...you can sure bet that all of a sudden Martians will show up and it will be like Independence Day.

Our oligarchs really and truly think we are this dumb!
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
This is what actual fake news looks like....
"If your heart comes to feel a natural hatred for sin, it has defeated the causes of sin and freed itself from them. Keep hell’s torments in mind; but know that your Helper is at hand. Do nothing that will grieve Him, but say to Him with tears: ‘Be merciful and deliver me, O Lord, for without Thy help I cannot escape from the hands of my enemies.’ Be attentive to your heart, and He will guard you from all evil."

- St. Isaias the Solitary

"Constant action overcomes cold; being still overcomes heat. Purity
and stillness give the correct law to all under heaven."

- Tao Te Ching 45
[-] The following 2 users Like Florus's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
(07-29-2020, 07:05 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Well when Murder Hornets fail, Covid19 fails, and the Chinese boogaloos fail...you can sure bet that all of a sudden Martians will show up and it will be like Independence Day.

Our oligarchs really and truly think we are this dumb!

Sadly, I think people actually are this dumb...I mean, look at whats on the "History" channel. My dad, a lapsed Catholic, legitimately believes the ancient aliens theories...there's tons of people who believe UFOs are aliens.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
Allow me to put a little curious facts sorta intrigue into the article's assumptions:

My father worked for Kelly Johnson at Lockheed's Skunk works. He was there when Kelly ran it and into the years when Ben Rich was VP and in charge of that division. Ben Rich was 'quoted' as saying on his death bed that we had the technology to take ET home. He supposedly said that they had broken the speed of light by solving an error in Einstein's calculations and had also been using Tesla's zero-point energy technology as well, to power craft to operate at those speeds. I heard some rumors that they had used some old Viet Nam era submarines as space ships, by gutting them and installing the zero-point energy devices in them, with the magnetic field generators, slapped on the outside of the subs, They were said to have recruited submariners, to crew these vessels, since they were used to long periods of being confined and keeping a ship working in closed spaces. The subs were airtight and easily converted to the vacuum of space.

All that sounds fantastical and may be hyperbole, but lets put a little chronological order to it all:

In 1947, Chuck Teager went past the speed of sound in a rocket propelled aircraft, basically shaped on the form of a 50 cal bullet. Many other aircraft were developed to speed over mach 2 in the years afterward, to the point that Lockheed delivered an fighter, the F-104, in 1953, that could maintain mach 2 and climb at Mach 1 to altitudes over 60,000 feet. This aircraft was later able to set a record altitude of over 100,00 feet. In 1958, Lockheed developed and tested the YF-12 Oxcart, which was capable of over Mach 3 and altitudes above 80,000 feet and fine tuned it into the SR-71 which has records that to this day have not been matched for speed and altitude.

Then silence. Since the early 70s, no major breakthroughs are celebrated...at least in public, yet many Trillions of dollars pours into the Military Industrial Complex. Where does it go? What exactly are all those unusual aircraft that have been photographed flying over Area 51, by brave 'reporters' with high-powered telescopes and cameras?

Pour this little nugget into the mix: Back in the early 50s, an electrical engineer, Townsend Brown, perfected and demonstrated magnetic field propulsion, He built models that he could fly through the air, in his lab on magnetic fields. These were disc shaped. Very soon after he announced his discovery, his lab was raided, data and equipment taken and he and some of his staff disappeared.

Hmmm...

Now, there have been some whistle-blowers come out and I think the lid is about to come off this whole thing, now that there is a US Space Force. They have said that many of the UFOs that are sighted are OURS. Some say you can tell the difference by the rivets on the skin of our ships. The others don't have them. The fact seems to be that in all that 'silence time' things have been happening and advancements have been made. Look up project "Paperclip". We got a few thousand German scientists after the end of WWII, many were NASIs and quite a few involved in deep secret Waffen-SS project at Peenemunde, where Werner Von Browne worked and may have headed up. There are reports leaking out that they had received information from 'advanced beings' through the Thule group (a 'spiritualist' rather dark in nature) in seances. Satan feeding his forces? Who were more evil that the SS?

So, the preternatural plays into this and I firmly believe that 'extraterrestrials' are trans-dimensional, or just plain demons and devils, who have been giving humans 'secrets' from the very beginning. The primary lie of Satan to Eve: God is keeping something from you and I will tell you what it is if you follow me. He beguiled Eve and has done so, for many millennia, of humans since.

I don't know what the end game is for sure, but it can't fare well for mankind and with things the way they are, truth is the most frequent victim these days. There is a lot of 'darkness' associated with high science efforts these days. Look at all the craziness surrounding the earlier days, when it was made public, around CERN. 

Could all of this be a lead up to a 'Great Deception' of evil? Could this set a stage for a trick of all tricks on humanity, to subjugate The One True God to the position of a superstition? To bring in the industrial, alien age?

Heck, I sure don't know, but it seems as though it is leaning in that direction in our world's society, with the prominence of Technology/Technocracy and the rapid and vast negation of Christian, especially Catholic, spirituality. 

The demon is quite busy indeed!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian
(08-03-2020, 02:08 PM)Zedta Wrote: The demon is quite busy indeed!

Its interesting that you note the influence of the Thule Group. There's a chapter in the book "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare" by Michael Hoffman where he goes into the role that the OTO led by Aleister Crowley, an OSS associate at the time, and Jack Parsons, played with the development of atomic weapons. There's evidence of this large device by which the OTO sought to create a homunculus via harnessing the energies of the tests.

There is a close relationship between the occult and the technological advancements in the past century. And its no wonder, given how advanced these skunk works claim to be. I'm reading a book called "The Lure of the Edge" by Brenda Denzler which is an academic analysis of the UFO phenomenon and its relationship with religious beliefs, and she notes the close ties between spiritual beliefs and these same experiences and beliefs of the UFO believers.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta