Masks Aren't Enough: Fauci Says People Should "Probably Use Eye Shields" To Protect..
It was inevitable. Phase two will soon begin. Now fuchi Fauci wants you to wear goggles too?! This from the fool that has been caught, on many and numerous occasions, taking his mask off after a presentation, when he thinks all the cameras were off. What a tool!

Surly, to those with a brain, all of this isn't about the virus and keeping people safe from anything, except their freedoms and their sense of security and ability to access food and goods at a local merchant. Demoncrats have to have mail in ballots to steal the election in key places. They know they're gonna loose and the courts will be filled with them facing charges if they don't fix the elections now.

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article

Masks Aren't Enough: Dr. Fauci Says People Should "Probably Use Eye Shields" To Protect Against COVID-19

[Image: picture-5.jpg?itok=LY4e264-]
by Tyler Durden
Thu, 07/30/2020 - 04:47

Americans can't seem to handle wearing masks to stop the coronavirus. Now, imagine if the CDC changed its guidelines to also call for "eye protection" like medical goggles to stop the spread of the virus (and protect your neighbor, as well as yourself).

Well, Dr. Fauci is apparently preparing to do just that.

During an interview with ABC News, Dr. Fauci said Wednesday that he may soon advise Americans to wear 'eye protection' to avoid being infected by COVID-19 as deaths along the Sun Belt climb to record highs.

Quote:"If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it," the doctor said, before adding that it's not universally recommended, [b]"but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can,"[/b] he said.

Watch a clip from the interview below
Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci to @DrJAshton: "If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it. It's not universally recommended, but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can." https://t.co/SJPZn8fN6F pic.twitter.com/Ml87aBuclI
— ABC News (@ABC) July 29, 2020

Anybody listening to this would probably have a litany of questions for the doctor. But instead of trying to clarify this, he just said that Americans should aim to "protect as many mucosal surfaces as possible". Very informative, indeed.

Moving on, Dr. Fauci said the pre-enrollment for Moderna’s final clinical trial for a possible COVID-19 vaccine includes 19% black and 19% hispanic participants across 89 sites throughout the country.

Quote:"Now we want to get that and even more” because of how the virus has disproportionately affected minority communities with worse outcomes and higher death rates, Dr. Fauci said.

So now clinical trials are potentially being delayed so scientists can pander to the equality warriors[b]: because shouldn't these vaccines work the same regardless of race?[/b]

[b]But circling back to Fauci's latest recommendation: anybody who has worn a mask with glasses or sunglasses has probably experienced how they fog up repeatedly due to an individuals breath being directed upward. So anybody who follows this advice might find it difficult to see in public. And that could create some serious problems of its own.[/b]

[b]And if we're trying to cover as many mucous membranes as possible, why not simply go all-in?[/b]

Quote:Brazilian couple wear spacesuits as protection from COVID-19 during stroll

Brazilian couple Tercio Galdino and Alicia Lima were seen donning a spacesuit complete with custom made helmets while taking a stroll on a beach in Rio de Janeiro pic.twitter.com/ADMzv9g8s0

— H24 (@H24News_) July 19, 2020

Despite a growing body of research suggesting that aerosolized particles can linger in the air longer than previously believed, the WHO hasn't done much to change its guidance:

Quote:Airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 can occur during medical procedures that generate aerosols (“aerosol generating procedures”).(12) WHO, together with the scientific community, has been actively discussing and evaluating whether SARS-CoV-2 may also spread through aerosols in the absence of aerosol generating procedures, particularly in indoor settings with poor ventilation.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
Someone needs to shoot that pencil-neck, pencil-dick, four-eyed goofy piece of shit.

If only we didn't have a Democrat president that supports this pathological liar and psychopath. If only we have a Republican who puts America First and does not endorse this technocratic tyranny from bureaucrats....Oh Wait!!
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Mourning Dove, Zedta
Don't dog pile me - but I would love to live in a world where it's acceptable to wear sunglasses at all times, even indoors. I love the relative anonymity and the cool cat look. Just no masks, please.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mourning Dove's post:
  • austenbosten, Zedta
(07-30-2020, 01:50 PM)Mourning Dove Wrote: Don't dog pile me - but I would love to live in a world where it's acceptable to wear sunglasses at all times, even indoors.  I love the relative anonymity and the cool cat look.  Just no masks, please.

As long as I get to wear berets, have a goatee, smoke cigarettes, drink coffee, read/write beat poetry, and call everyone a feline, or a father.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
First it was just 14 days of shelter in place to slow the spread. Then, it turned into several months. Then, things opened up again but required masks for the first time ever, even though people still touch those credit card pads that are as clean as the last person who didn’t wash their hands after using the toilet. Now goggles?  Tomorrow, it’ll be hazmat suits with oxygen tanks and everything. Dr. Fauci is a clown who people are thankfully starting to ignore more and more.
[-] The following 2 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • Justin Tertius, Zedta
Well, I guess with all the masks and goggles, privacy-invading facial tracking technology will be moot?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Catherine's post:
  • Zedta
(07-30-2020, 09:56 PM)Catherine Wrote: Well, I guess with all the masks and goggles, privacy-invading facial tracking technology will be moot?

No, it will only facilitate making facial recognition technology that can recognize obscured faces more effective.
[-] The following 2 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for the Bubble Boy universe.

[Image: rawImage.jpg]
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Justin Tertius, Zedta
(07-30-2020, 01:40 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Someone needs to shoot that pencil-neck, pencil-dick, four-eyed goofy piece of shit.

If only we didn't have a Democrat president that supports this pathological liar and psychopath.  If only we have a Republican who puts America First and does not endorse this technocratic tyranny from bureaucrats....Oh Wait!!

Trump has been disappointing hasn't he... What happened to draining the swamp...
He had so much evidence right in front of him, i thought he was ready to expose everything...
But then he ordered 500 million syringes and put the military on standby ready to distribute the vaxines when their ready...
Im not sure if Trump has sold out or if his getting bad advise from his advisors
FAITH BEGINS AT THE EDGE OF UNDERSTANDING
(07-31-2020, 09:09 AM)Porkncheese Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 01:40 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Someone needs to shoot that pencil-neck, pencil-dick, four-eyed goofy piece of shit.

If only we didn't have a Democrat president that supports this pathological liar and psychopath.  If only we have a Republican who puts America First and does not endorse this technocratic tyranny from bureaucrats....Oh Wait!!

Trump has been disappointing hasn't he... What happened to draining the swamp...
He had so much evidence right in front of him, i thought he was ready to expose everything...
But then he ordered 500 million syringes and put the military on standby ready to distribute the vaxines when their ready...
Im not sure if Trump has sold out or if his getting bad advise from his advisors
A little context:

Down here in Florida, where draining swamps is routine, we have a saying: When your up to your *ss in alligators, its hard to remember the original idea was to drain the swamp. And to perhaps take the allegory too far, when you do start draining the swamp, is when you begin to see all sorts of really scary and nasty animals.

Then I recall a talk a Regional Director of the FBI gave at a high school gymnasium back in the early 90s. He was asked about a comment he made in his address about how corrupt the bureaucrats are in the government, those non-elected authorities who make laws by rules and policies. The questioner asked, why don't you FBI just go in and arrest them all? He answered, if we went in and arrested all the 'bad guys', there would be no one left to run the government.

When President Trump stepped into the Oval Office, he was surrounded, literally, with a very large and influential cadre of people who either wanted him dead, or somehow or anyhow, out of office. Obummer had really stacked the deck to be set for a Hellery presidency. Just look at what has been exposed, but NEVER covered by the MDM. Look at how many people were involved, just so far. 

This was/is still, a very deep and very long standing and mess he stepped into. Even if he does get reelected, it will take another two term president, like him to clean it out to any extent. The Demoncrats are desperate. They are supporting ANY diversion from all the illegal and heinous activities they've been up to for almost 100 years. Don't forget, the Demoncrat were the party of slavery, the KKK and the Federal Reserve. If the general population knew, they'd all be hanging or behind bars quick. 

But then there is the reality of where we are today. The battle is on and they may take the 'whole thing' down just to keep their necks and become the useful idiots of a communist regime.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis