This is how it's done...
Traditionalists and conservatives need to engage in a LOT more culture jamming. Make the Left live by their own rules -- every chance you get.

Set up social media accounts just so you can do that. Make the reports. Take their logic to the absurd. If they change their language to "OK, only women can have an opinion on abortion," and you're a man, claim to be a woman. Just keep going, don't give an inch, use their rules and logic, and don't stop 'til they're so tired of it all, just like we are.

[Image: translives.JPG]
Even if you're whiter than a lily, say things like "As a black woman, I..." or "As a person of color.."

Claim that things they say offend you, are "triggering," and make you feel unsafe.

No matter how they refer to you, claim they're misgendering you. If they switch pronouns, claim they're still misgendering you (your pronouns can change at whim, of course).
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • antiquarian, Mourning Dove
I deleted Twitter when it became addictive. I get we need a social media presence, but some of us, like myself, can fall into the vanity of gaining followers and getting likes to the detriment of my spiritual life.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Orthodox Andy
Good strategy, Vox. Maybe one day I'll make it my mission to become a subversive keyboard warrior, but these days I'm of Augustinian's mindset. I never took to Twitter, and I only use my FB to message old friends or follow religious/political pages I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

I was actually reflecting on how much more I prefer forums, though they may be considered archaic platforms by now. We may see some of the same mud-flinging spats on forums, but for the most part, the level of thought and effort put into posts is something you don't get in other corners of the internet. I find my nourishment here!
I am admittedly, an old Fart, so I do not do ANY social media. The only thing close to it is my attachment to FE and my Brighteon Channel, Planet Zedta.

I simply don't have the time to devote to the other diversions.

BTW: "No uterus, no opinion"?

So if one must have a hysterectomy or was born female, but without one, they have no voice? Then I suppose all those trangender 'women', who seem to be the most pro-abortion and other masculine-leaning attributes of unusual physical strength and stuff usually attributed to men, these of their newly assigned gender, must not have a voice as well?

Makes me wonder: Why are so many female politicians are so 'feminazi'. Look at the mayors and governors that are female and ultra-liberal. Disproportionate to the males who are so, it seems.

I don't mean to sound sexist, but there does seem to be an assault on traditional femininity and the gravitation away from that once adored image.

Could they be transgendered as SHL so often indicated?

I'm just wondering. I really do think I've awakened in an alternate timeline, more and more as each day follows the last.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Mourning Dove
(08-01-2020, 11:30 AM)Zedta Wrote: Could they be transgendered as SHL so often indicated?

I'm just wondering. I really do think I've awakened in an alternate timeline, more and more as each day follows the last.

Not to go off in that tangent, but SHL wasn't entirely wrong when she would go on about the 'divine androgyne' at the center of transgenderism. The Androgyne is an important symbol to those in the occult, most significantly the Kabbala. The image of the Baphomet created by Eliphas Levi is the most prominent symbol of this.

And I feel the same sentiments. Either I have gone crazy, the world has gone mad, or the veil is being lifted and we are seeing things with "spiritual eyes" so to speak.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"modern Catholics have tended to put too much faith in the pope and too little in the Church." - Bishop Williamson.

"And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Mt. 10:28
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
(08-01-2020, 11:30 AM)Zedta Wrote: Makes me wonder: Why are so many female politicians are so 'feminazi'. Look at the mayors and governors that are female and ultra-liberal. Disproportionate to the males who are so, it seems.

I don't mean to sound sexist, but there does seem to be an assault on traditional femininity and the gravitation away from that once adored image.

Could they be transgendered as SHL so often indicated?

First, there's no such thing as 'transgender', because there's no such thing as gender, outside grammar. The term used to be 'transsexual', of course, but then the 'gender studies' people got a hold of it. Yes, I know 'transgender' is the usual term these days, but I can't help pointing it out, because language matters.

You are, of course, absolutely right about the attack on traditional femininity, and it's related to that, not nonsense about all these women actually being men. It takes a certain type of personality to succeed in politics, and that sort of aggressive personality is seen as a positive thing for men but not for women. And the sort of woman that has that personality is going to be drawn to something like politics where she can act, well, more masculine. Traditional femininity is nurturing, and that's why fields like nursing and teaching are overwhelmingly female. And conservative women are probably more likely to either stay home, or be drawn to an occupation that isn't as nasty as politics. But women aren't immune to original sin, and the flip side of that is wanting to control people, and it's liberals that want government to do that. And these women - especially if they're black, or lesbians, or both - have been taught that they're victims, and they can first use that to get votes, especially in places where whites are a minority, and then use that to strike back against the perceived oppressors.

Politics is perfect for nasty people who want to control others, and that's what we so often see. We just accept that more from men, and if it's a white man, it's harder for him to screech about race, whereas a woman (even a white woman) is a 'minority'. Ultimately, feminism is selfishness, where a woman chooses to put her needs over those of her children, even to the point of murdering them if they're inconvenient. And perhaps they know it's killing another human being and feel guilty, or they want something more traditional and are ashamed of it, but know they have to toe the party line, or maybe they really do believe all of it, and if that's their morality, well, what's a bit of lying and cheating and stealing to get elected and make things better for the poor victims of the white, Christian patriarchy that's oppressed them for centuries?
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul's post:
  • Ambrosiano, antiquarian, Zedta
I've grown to hate social media, to the point I discarded Facebook and Twitter. This interview with a couple of former Facebook executives was pretty eye opening for me:

I am not sure any potential gains are worth the cost for most of us to stay on social media. It's a mind killer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orthodox Andy's post:
  • Margaret-Mary
(08-01-2020, 07:00 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Traditionalists and conservatives need to engage in a LOT more culture jamming. Make the Left live by their own rules -- every chance you get.

Set up social media accounts just so you can do that. Make the reports. Take their logic to the absurd. If they change their language to "OK, only women can have an opinion on abortion," and you're a man, claim to be a woman. Just keep going, don't give an inch, use their rules and logic, and don't stop 'til they're so tired of it all, just like we are.

[Image: translives.JPG]
Even if you're whiter than a lily, say things like "As a black woman, I..." or "As a person of color.."

Claim that things they say offend you, are "triggering," and make you feel unsafe.

No matter how they refer to you, claim they're misgendering you. If they switch pronouns, claim they're still misgendering you (your pronouns can change at whim, of course).

Once, probably about two years ago, I tried this with a woman who was a gender studies professor from Canada who was language policing people online -- I told her that her attitude was elitist and excluded those of us (a fib on my part) with learning disabilities such as dyslexia and/or from poor ghetto schools who would be confused by her new language rules -- it was TOO EASY to get her to change her tune -- like shooting fish in a barrel.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Margaret-Mary's post:
  • Mourning Dove
Quote:I don't mean to sound sexist, but there does seem to be an assault on traditional femininity and the gravitation away from that once adored image.

The "adoration" of femininity is part of the reason feminism became so accepted in the West, IMO. "Adored" people aren't real people, aren't human. The warped Victorian view of women as sexless wingless angels was radically damaging.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Orthodox Andy
The fallacy of this approach is that it presupposes that the Left is even capable of basic reason that would allow them to recognize the folly of their arguments.

I think getting involved in positions of power, praying, raising good Catholic families, and being prepared to resort to physical violence to rid us of this pestilence that is Godless Leftism, will go far further than wasting hours on Twitter by way of cutsy memes that really doesn't accomplish anything.

Not to mention what's to stop Twitter from just silencing you, remember they own and control the forum. I don't think the answer to the evil of the Left, is to live according to their insane, wicked, and arbitrary rules.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • antiquarian, Margaret-Mary