COVID19 Faucci shows he's pathological

All the tell-tale signs of a pathological liar: repeating questions being asked, backpeddling, stumbling his words, and contradicting himself.

Jones shows clips of the undeniable evil of Bill Gates:

RESIST ANY AND ALL ATTEMPTS TO BOW TO THIS EVIL
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • antiquarian, Eric F
Hi, i actually have that second video already saved just haven't got around to watching it yet...

I live in Australia so can you please explain to me what this court hearing is that Fauci is in. 
Why is the prosecution so incompetent? Even i could of done a better job cos they missed heaps of things to to put on Fauci and they were dumbfounded by the lies that Fauci produced. He seems to have this thing were people just blindly believe him no matter how many times he screws up or lies
Why didn't they bring in an expert to cross examine Fauci?

This looks like its reached boiling point in regards to HCQ. About a dozen doctors held a press conference in front of the white house outlying why HCQ should be used to treat covid, Trump promoted it and it got taken off social media. Anyone with half a brain would ask why all these doctors are getting censored for expressing their professional opinions and treat it with skepticism.

And what in the hell is Trump doing? Does he need a written invitation to push the button... This is the time to expose Fauci and everything else to stop all the nonsense and get back to life, scrap the idea of mandatory vaxines and chips and bring out the HCQ. Im not sure if Trump hasn't got enough support, if his advisors are playing him or if his fallen into the swamp
FAITH BEGINS AT THE EDGE OF UNDERSTANDING
[-] The following 1 user Likes Porkncheese's post:
  • antiquarian
(08-01-2020, 08:26 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: Hi, i actually have that second video already saved just haven't got around to watching it yet...

I live in Australia so can you please explain to me what this court hearing is that Fauci is in. 
Why is the prosecution so incompetent? Even i could of done a better job cos they missed heaps of things to to put on Fauci and they were dumbfounded by the lies that Fauci produced. He seems to have this thing were people just blindly believe him no matter how many times he screws up or lies
Why didn't they bring in an expert to cross examine Fauci?

This looks like its reached boiling point in regards to HCQ. About a dozen doctors held a press conference in front of the white house outlying why HCQ should be used to treat covid, Trump promoted it and it got taken off social media. Anyone with half a brain would ask why all these doctors are getting censored for expressing their professional opinions and treat it with skepticism.

And what in the hell is Trump doing? Does he need a written invitation to push the button... This is the time to expose Fauci and everything else to stop all the nonsense and get back to life, scrap the idea of mandatory vaxines and chips and bring out the HCQ. Im not sure if Trump hasn't got enough support, if his advisors are playing him or if his fallen into the swamp

G'day mate! (sorry, I couldn't contain myself.)

First, this is a committee hearing, not a court hearing. This is simply where Congress grills people for information, nothing else. How they use this information may lead to prosecutions by the DoJ, but for now it is strictly questioning for the sake of gathering info. Right now Fauci is not under investigation for a crime, but is merely answering the committee's questions. He still has a job at the NIH and is still Trump's #1 Covid-guy.

Idk why Trump keeps hanging on to Fauci. It could be a political ploy to try and retain possible independent votes. Frankly Fauci should have his medical license revoked. The man is a pathological liar and incompetent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Porkncheese
(08-01-2020, 08:42 AM)austenbosten Wrote: G'day mate!  (sorry, I couldn't contain myself.)

First, this is a committee hearing, not a court hearing.  This is simply where Congress grills people for information, nothing else.  How they use this information may lead to prosecutions by the DoJ, but for now it is strictly questioning for the sake of gathering info.  Right now Fauci is not under investigation for a crime, but is merely answering the committee's questions.  He still has a job at the NIH and is still Trump's #1 Covid-guy.

Idk why Trump keeps hanging on to Fauci.  It could be a political ploy to try and retain possible independent votes.  Frankly Fauci should have his medical license revoked.  The man is a pathological liar and incompetent.

Ok cos i saw Fauci telling these fibs and the congressmen didn't know what to say. I would of asked
Why did u approve a study that use 4 times the does of HCQ that killed most patients?
Why did u approve a study using HCQ alone without the zinc and the other stuff
Why did u approve a study where all the patients were old and already on ventilators
Why did u not accept this study and that one and all of these 50?

51 Global Studies Find HCQ Effective

I thought Trump was going to push the button a couple of months ago when he ordered an investigation into why money was sent to the Wuhan lab
I thought he was just collecting evidence first but the time passed and he started promoting vaccines, putting the military on stand by to distribute vaccines, ordered 500 million vaccines. I started wondering if Trump had fallen into the swamp...

If he had uncovered it all and exposed it would of guaranteed him reelection.
I think maybe some of his own people are giving him the wrong advise or won't back him
FAITH BEGINS AT THE EDGE OF UNDERSTANDING
[-] The following 2 users Like Porkncheese's post:
  • antiquarian, Zedta