Greetings can enybody pray for me
Hello greetings everyone how are you all doing today?

I have an question about something which is about my communication problems i talked before its called learning disablity trouble with speaking and praying loss of words thats  example how it function

Loss of word is when i talk but words cant be properly fit into to put it in full world it can also act based on talking when communication works you get loss in middle of communication problem with concertation and mixing words hope this made sense how that works what i have trouble with and hope someone will help me and pray for me for this problem

That s why i hope that you all can pray for my communication problem for my mental disablity can you please help me?

Should i avoid forcing my self in prayer to find words or that s good?

Afther all saint paul alot of time thanked everyone whu he meet and said to pray one for another
[-] The following 2 users Like sebo3e's post:
  • Augustinian, Ptochos
I will certainly pray for you.

Find a short prayer that isn't too difficult for you to say and stick with it.

For example, "Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee"; "Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me"; etc. Something short, sweet but fervent means more to God than lengthy, wordy prayer.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
(08-22-2020, 11:53 AM)Augustinian Wrote: I will certainly pray for you.

Find a short prayer that isn't too difficult for you to say and stick with it.

For example, "Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee"; "Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me"; etc. Something short, sweet but fervent means more to God than lengthy, wordy prayer.

Thanks to our lord for the answer i appreciate it because it was helpfull
Dear Sebo3e,

I couldn't find a particular patron saint of speaking disorders/learning disabilities in my quick search just now, but if memory serves, St. John Chrysostom is celebrated in large part for his oratorical skills.

St. John Chrysostom, pray for us!
(08-22-2020, 06:30 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: Dear Sebo3e,

I couldn't find a particular patron saint of speaking disorders/learning disabilities in my quick search just now, but if memory serves, St. John Chrysostom is celebrated in large part for his oratorical skills.

St. John Chrysostom, pray for us!

Its okay my dear freind thank you at least for effort and bless you
Of course I'll pray for you!