Human 2.0: A Wake up Call to the World? [video]
Dr. Carrie Madej talks about the method of transmission and the consequences of the coming COVID-19 vaccine. I suggest checking out the video notes, as she has listed numerous sources to support her statements.

"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
I saw her previous video and it appears some video production savvy producers got hold of her and produced this video. That is a good thing. But the other video was a bit too 'amateurish' and 'spontaneous' and that affected the impact of her message in a bad way. She was trying to tell a story and her genuine, emotional level of the importance of the issue came through and too easily could have turned off, and did, some viewers. This one is nicely balanced and her message is clear as she presents the argument against these newly, rapidly, and very sadly, poorly assessed new vaccine candidates.

Nice catch this.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian
Everything she's saying seems reasonable, but there's a lot of reasonable sounding b.s. floating around nowadays. It's always best to hear counter-arguments, but the average joe, myself included, probably wouldn't understand most of it.

In my opinion, the best course of action is to let the virus run its course and try to minimize deaths. We'd eventually build a natural immunity without all the nefarious sounding what-ifs mentioned in the video.

You could also go full-on conspiracy theory and suggest that Covid-19 was fabricated and intentionally spread to facilitate the mandatory "vaccine" that would create the corporate owned, monitored and controlled human 2.0 population. That'd make a pretty good movie plot.
I did like that she said do your own research. Always good advice.