Lighten up Francis
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • Augustinian, dahveed, olorin12
Lol that was amazing
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” (St. Matt. 7:15)

"There can be nothing more dangerous than those heretics who admit nearly the whole series of doctrine, and yet by one word, as with a drop of poison, taint the real and simple Faith taught by Our Lord and handed down by Apostolic tradition." - Pope Leo XIII, Satis Cognitum
Popeye the Sailor Meets Sindbad the Sailor is a two-reel animated cartoon short subject in the Popeye Color Feature series, produced in Technicolor and released to theatres on November 27, 1936 by Paramount Pictures

This short was the first of the three Popeye Color Specials, which, at over sixteen minutes each, were billed as "A Popeye Feature." Popeye the Sailor Meets Sindbad the Sailor was nominated for the 1936 Academy Award for Best Short Subject: Cartoons, but lost to Walt Disney's Silly Symphony The Country Cousin.

Lighten up Bluto

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man,
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!
I'm strong to the finish,
'Cause I eats me spinach;
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! 

I'm one tough gazookus,
Which hates all palookas,
What ain't on the up and square.
I biffs 'em and boffs 'em,
An' always outroughs 'em,
An' none of 'em gets nowhere!