Fall Fashion.
What's ya got going, ladies? Any new frocks, etc? I got a few really nice things at Chicos on sale--end of season. I got a nice black dress (fake wrap) that saw me through my dear m-i-l's memorial Mass recently. Twenty dollars!!! Score.

I even bought some pants (for the shooting range). 

I can't believe I bought pants, not my thing. Usually I go for leggings or yoga pants with a tunic if I need pants. I don't know if I'm keeping them. You know what? I feel frumpy in pants. I should return them.

The Amazon adds here at fishy land (top of the page) are tempting me with those cowgirl boots I've been looking at. It's so wicked how they haunt me. Tempting. 

But you know, it'll be Christmas before we know it and I've got to save my pennies.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Momarchist
I was told the wine red midi skirt I just got was a very fall color - I'd still wear it year-round since it enhances the look of my various blouses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mourning Dove's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
Fall clothes are my favorite, likely because I'm an "Autumn" in coloring. Not buying anything new, but love sweaters, pashmina shawls, and midi skirts.

Pashmina shawls at Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=pashmina&_sacat=0
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
I love clothes. And I love the autumn palette too! Wine, forest green, rust, mustard. Yes! I bought a wine midi skirt for this fall too. Along with a dark khaki midi skirt that can go with lots of different blouses. I got them from a conservative Christian boutique called Inherit. Though I haven't bought anything from it, their fall collection is lovely.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Momarchist's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
(09-03-2020, 06:46 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: What's ya got going, ladies? Any new frocks, etc? I got a few really nice things at Chicos on sale--end of season. I got a nice black dress (fake wrap) that saw me through my dear m-i-l's memorial Mass recently. Twenty dollars!!! Score.

I even bought some pants (for the shooting range). 

I can't believe I bought pants, not my thing. Usually I go for leggings or yoga pants with a tunic if I need pants. I don't know if I'm keeping them. You know what? I feel frumpy in pants. I should return them.

The Amazon adds here at fishy land (top of the page) are tempting me with those cowgirl boots I've been looking at. It's so wicked how they haunt me. Tempting. 

But you know, it'll be Christmas before we know it and I've got to save my pennies.

Good score on the black wrap dress! I am on the lookout for a simple black maxi dress to wear to Mass, but it's harder than I imagined!

I recently decided to stop wearing pants unless I have a nice long sweater or tunic type top to go with them. So I was left with all these nice blouses, and no way to wear them. Because I used to just buy floral or patterned skirts ("Wow that's pretty!") without thinking of how the pairing options were limited, I have benefited from buying a few neutral colored midi skirts.

But owning pants for self-defense/training purposes is another story. :-) I tried to buy some earlier this year from LA Police Gear but the fit was terrible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Momarchist's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
I feel like I can never have enough tweed come fall.
I hate summer clothing - almost universally too short, too revealing . . .  I hate the colors.  So, fall and winter are my seasons!!!  I'm not buying anything new at present (budget issues) but I would love to pick up a nice denim skirt.  I love my sweaters and scarves and am looking forward to wearing them shortly.
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontevrault's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux