Fr. Anthony Cekada is dying
I know sedevacantism isn't the most popular position, but I still think he was a tremendous warrior for Catholic Tradition in this post-Vatican II era. Please offer up your prayers for Fr. Anthony Cekada.

Quote:Prayer Request: Fr. Anthony Cekada is Dying
[Image: anthony-cekada-seated.jpg]
Dear Readers:

This is an urgent prayer request for the well-known sedevacantist priest, author, and seminary professor Fr. Anthony Cekada. After complications from a series of strokes over the past few months, Fr. Cekada, 69, is now in his final agony and preparing for death. This was announced by Bp. Daniel Dolan, pastor of the church at which Fr. Cekada resides.
Physical death is a punishment due to original sin, and none of us shall escape it. For “it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this the judgment” (Heb 9:27).

We encourage everyone to offer the prayers for the dying (ignore the Divine Mercy Chaplet mentioned there) and the Holy Rosary for Fr. Cekada. May he die a happy and holy death. “Let my soul die the death of the just, and my last end be like to them” (Num 23:10).

Thank you.
Source

There's a quick shout-out to FishEaters by the way, since the post links to the Prayers for the Dying section here.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • clayman03, jovan66102, Zedta
He was a valued member of FE when he was posting, never pushing sedevacantism. He is in my prayers.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, Steven
He's in my prayers, as well.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • Augustinian
(09-10-2020, 08:23 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: He was a valued member of FE when he was posting, never pushing sedevacantism. He is in my prayers.
I had no idea he posted here, how long ago was that?
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
It's been at least five years. I just did a search on Cekada and I don't see anything after 2015. Shortly after that, he began having health problems, I believe.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian
I will miss him and his mischievous postings. I never appreciated him until last year really. He was a great opponent to the Salza/Siscoe stance on anti-sedevacantism.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian
Father Cekeda has died.
Let’s all remember him in Our Rosary intentions.
[-] The following 3 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • Augustinian, austenbosten, dahveed
(09-11-2020, 11:51 AM)FultonFan Wrote: Father Cekeda has died.
Let’s all remember him in Our Rosary intentions.
May he rest in peace. He has my intentions. St. Joseph, pray for him

[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • austenbosten, HailGilbert
(09-10-2020, 06:26 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I know sedevacantism isn't the most popular position, but I still think he was a tremendous warrior for Catholic Tradition in this post-Vatican II era. 
People who care about the truth do not care whether sedevacantism is popular or not, only whether it is true. But that is a forbidden topic on this website; those seeking the truth must look elsewhere on the internet. Fr. Cekada's book about the systematic changes to the propers of the Mass by the Modern Church was a much-needed study and should be widely read. Also, I have heard he is a wonderful organist, having been taught by the best. I have seen his arrangements. They are superb. I hope he receives the last rites in due time and saves his soul. The last judgment must be tough for a priest in our time.
The Hidden Treasure of the Mass · The Holy Rosary · The Roman Catechism
"Away with the great fraud! We will be Catholic! We will have our Mass! We will no longer tolerate the base profanation of our churches, nor the unholy pantomiming of the all-holy Sacrifice!" (Fr. J. Wathen)
[-] The following 1 user Likes charlesh's post:
  • Augustinian
(09-11-2020, 09:39 PM)charlesh Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 06:26 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I know sedevacantism isn't the most popular position, but I still think he was a tremendous warrior for Catholic Tradition in this post-Vatican II era. 
People who care about the truth do not care whether sedevacantism is popular or not, only whether it is true. But that is a forbidden topic on this website; those seeking the truth must look elsewhere on the internet. Fr. Cekada's book about the systematic changes to the propers of the Mass by the Modern Church was a much-needed study and should be widely read. Also, I have heard he is a wonderful organist, having been taught by the best. I have seen his arrangements. They are superb. I hope he receives the last rites in due time and saves his soul. The last judgment must be tough for a priest in our time.

I'm with you on that.

The good news is that he was "well fortified by the Sacraments of the Church", and I have been praying for him, so I hope he sees Heaven soon.