Catholic Memes
[Image: 6c.jpg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 5 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, dahveed, jack89, The Fairy
(09-12-2020, 10:45 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
[Image: 6c.jpg]
There's a decent book I read a while ago called "God is not Nice" which has some good arguments against that view.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"In my bed by night I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and found him not. I will rise, and will go about the city: in the streets and the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and I found him not.The watchmen who keep the city, found me: Have you seen him, whom my soul loveth? When I had a little passed by them, I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him: and I will not let him go, till I bring him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that bore me." - Cant. 3:1-4
OCD time:  Is this really a meme?  Memes are usually jokes or references to something, this is more stating a truth.  Other than that I agree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gondothlim 2's post:
  • Steven
(09-13-2020, 01:59 PM)Gondothlim 2 Wrote: OCD time:  Is this really a meme?  Memes are usually jokes or references to something, this is more stating a truth.  Other than that I agree.

Memes are often bite-sized truth bombs, I suppose this is more of a medium-sized truth bomb. :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mourning Dove's post:
  • jovan66102