Pretty Babies - Rod Dreher Reviews 'Cuties'
A review of Cuties, the new paedophile film from NetFlix, designed to desensitise the viewer to the deep evil that child sex exploitation is. Boycott NetFlix!

From The American Conservative
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, Zedta
I've already decided never to give my kids a smartphone. What this points out, is not only that the problem has to do with unfettered access via the internet to this filth, but that our kids will at some point be exposed to it through the public: either at school or elsewhere.

So while I may have control at home, once my kids emerge from the "tyranny of dad" and are in the public, then they will find these things regardless.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"In my bed by night I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and found him not. I will rise, and will go about the city: in the streets and the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and I found him not.The watchmen who keep the city, found me: Have you seen him, whom my soul loveth? When I had a little passed by them, I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him: and I will not let him go, till I bring him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that bore me." - Cant. 3:1-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
Well, I dont watch anything mass media produces so at all so I really can't comment intelligently on the matter at hand yet I do hear of epidemic children kidnappings in the United States (and worldwide) so this begs the question: who is profiting from white children being kidnapped and why is netflixs advertising/promoting the exploitation children, especially white children? Is this part of the their replacement agenda?

If true I'd say this is beyond boycotting and gunning them down in the street would be more fitting.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, Zedta
(09-13-2020, 04:59 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: why is netflixs advertising/promoting the exploitation children, especially white children? Is this part of the their replacement agenda?

If true I'd say this is beyond boycotting and gunning them down in the street would be more fitting.

Actually, the film depicts a group of African Muslim girls who live in the banlieues of Paris.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

What can one expect from an outlet wholly owned by the CCP? 'Course, most all of Hollyweird is too. I got rid of Nexflix years ago and my Directv too. I stream and watch reruns of old stuff when I do watch the one eyed monster.

This doesn't surprise me and it only reinforces how the deviants in our media are trying to soften the effects that the attacks that are underway, the arrests that have begun and the rescues of enslaved children, will eventually have when they end up in front of a judge and jury. One can only hope it happens before they propagandize so thoroughly as to numb the sensibilities of the masses into submission to their sins.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • HailGilbert, jovan66102
I closed my Netflix account about 3 years ago over something similar.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dave Parrott's post:
  • Ambrosiano
The psychological warfare machine is really going into overdrive this year. This stuff always make me depressed about how malleable human nature is, and how easily people are controlled when you control the levers of power and information (which Marxists do in the modern west). The only thing that brings me comfort is remembering the stories of saints who bore great sufferings, but managed to grow in the faith and convert others.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orthodox Andy's post:
  • jovan66102
I shun all current TV series and movies.  They're total crap, for a wide number of reasons, including the blatant immorality of their content.  Does anyone here remember, years ago, when proponents of same-sex "marriage" criticized opponents of that deviancy when they said that it was a slippery slope that would lead to the normalization of other deviant behaviors like pedophilia?  We are now witnessing the slide down the slope toward an effort to normalize pedophilia.  Other deviant behaviors are no doubt on the menu as well.  The world is now a madhouse and things will only get worse.  I don't know if it is the End of the World but I do think the old "world" of a restrained liberalism as championed by the American Revolution and the subsequent generations of American leaders and allies is now cooked.  The deviancy we witnessing now cannot be restrained for too long by any system that recognizes the principles that undergird Western liberal democracies.  Sooner or later, they'll all lead to the abhorrent excesses of the French Revolution and its bastard offspring like the Sexual Revolution.
Meanwhile, there are whackjobs that are trying to push the narrative that pedophilia is a sexual orientation.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

(09-15-2020, 11:28 AM)BobCatholic Wrote: Meanwhile, there are whackjobs that are trying to push the narrative that pedophilia is a sexual orientation.   

And that should be especially worrisome.  A recent SCOTUS case, R. G. and G. R. Harris Funeral Homes, Inc. v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act, by including "sex" in the Act, protected transgender persons from employment discrimination.  They did so using a form of legal reasoning that says when a legislator uses a word or concept in his new law, the word or concept cannot be limited to what he thinks it means.  So, while absolutely no legislator who voted for the Civil Rights Act in 1964 would have thought the concept of biological sex included transgenderism, the Supreme Court concluded that it must be part of the concept of "sex" and extended the law to who folks who suffer from a mental disorder.  The point of this?  If the sexual revolutionaries can successfully redefine pedophilia as a sexual orientation, then anti-discrimination laws that protect sexual orientation will apply to pedophiles, too.  Or at least potentially so.  The courts have already handed these sickos and their supporters the legal precedent needed to successfully challenge at least some anti-pedophilia laws.  This is the world we live in now.  It is beyond insane, since insane implies one is too mentally ill to know what they're doing is wrong.  We are facing an attack that is rooted in pure evil.