There is no need for “Lockdown”!
I saw this flyer recently from an email I got that featured it. It is very good and a thorough breakdown of the insanity the world is being held down under.

It is by someone who loves Jesus' Heart:

Quote:Good News Everyone!
There is no need for “Lockdown”!
The CDC shows that less than 10,000 people actually died from covid19 in the US.

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. “  https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid.../index.htm
80% of deaths were elderly and 94% of them were already dying of 2.6 other diseases.

That does not add up to a pandemic!

That’s a 99.96% survival rate!  That’s a small fraction of the flu.
You are four times more likely to die or kill someone by driving.  Is it selfish to drive?   

So you don’t need a vaccine which comes from aborted fetal cells with no double blind placebo test to prove effectiveness made by corps who are protected from all lawsuits!

And there is a high false positive rate on both the PCR and the antibody tests.

So they are really unreliable on a large scale and no one will give you a guaranteed science based reliability percentage.  In fact, scientists wildly disagree on their accuracy!    Thousands of doctors are speaking out but aren’t on the MSM.

This is why millions of people are protesting in Germany.  They’ve seen this before.  They can smell what this is really about and they’re not having it.  They know there is safety in large uprisings.  Look on Bitchute or 153 News since it’s being censored elsewhere.  

You’re smart.  You don’t need an “expert” to tell you what these numbers mean.

The truth is, we can all fight off any infection if we have a strong immune system and any doctor worth his salt will tell you so.

How do we get a strong immunity?   We get out in the sun!    We breath fresh air!

And we interact with others in a way that we are exposed daily to pathogens which actually build our immunities!

Staying indoors and 6 feet away from people can actually be a death sentence for healthy people. 

So, unless you are immunocompromised, let’s all get back to work and socialize with friends and family!     This is not a partisan issue.  This is a HUMAN ISSUE!  UNITE!

For what NewEnglandJournalofMed, CDC, WHO, OSHA say about masks go to https://nofacemask.blogspot.com/2020/06/...-page.html
For more on how to exercise your civil rights  see www.thehealthyamerican.org
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, Dave Parrott, Eric F, HailGilbert
I was listening to the Remnant's latest, learned of the following, found here:
A new study from medical researchers at UCLA and Stanford University found the chances of contracting or dying from coronavirus are much lower than previously thought.

One America’s Pearson Sharp has the details.

I skimmed the abstract (link above is to the paper). Although this was on the 7th, I didn't see it many places. Still, like you wrote, Zedta, no need for a lockdown. If anything, I keep thinking that my governor, who I'd voted for off and on through the last 35 or so years, need to be impeached.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 2 users Like dahveed's post:
  • Dave Parrott, Zedta
On progressive talk radio in the Chicago area, I keep hearing that President Trump has killed nearly 200.000 people. That, and we all have to refuse to go to the polling places and vote by mail because we don't want to join the growing list of fatalities.  How about no more protesting or food shopping either !
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • antiquarian, Zedta
Just on the surface of it, the 'Lockdown': If masks work, why social distance, if social distance works, why masks? But the is push for both in many of the big cities, even while in your at home. If people are so brainwashed that they will succumb to that level of incongruity, they will be ready to accept any lie they want to preach to you. From the look of things, most already have fallen.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Dave Parrott
I surely feel like reading a comic sans monster with 39482 different font sizes, formatting, underlines, etc.
Pennsylvania restrictions declared unconstitutional.
https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.o...-rules.amp
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

[-] The following 5 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, Eric F, HailGilbert, Zedta
(09-14-2020, 05:06 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: Pennsylvania restrictions declared unconstitutional.
The first leak in the dam? One can only hope for many more and breakup of this dam lockdown!
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin
(09-14-2020, 06:42 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 05:06 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: Pennsylvania restrictions declared unconstitutional.
The first leak in the dam? One can only hope for many more and breakup of this dam lockdown!

I hope so. I've seen too many once-popular small businesses in my area shut down over this insanity.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"In my bed by night I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and found him not. I will rise, and will go about the city: in the streets and the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and I found him not.The watchmen who keep the city, found me: Have you seen him, whom my soul loveth? When I had a little passed by them, I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him: and I will not let him go, till I bring him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that bore me." - Cant. 3:1-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
That's great that things are opening up in PA. I think California is hopeless. I am an "essential worker" -- as a garbage man -- so I never stopped working.

Did any of the people I work with get sick? No! It is the weirdest "pandemic" of all time. If I didn't know about "Covid 19" I would have no idea that there was any sickness going around. Or that went around.

The test can detect the remnants of the virus long after the illness, and after the person has been sick -- when they are no longer contagious. How many of the "positive" tests are merely showing this?

It is crazy! It is just insane!

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes RichardP's post:
  • Zedta
(09-17-2020, 07:45 PM)RichardP Wrote: The test can detect the remnants of the virus long after the illness, and after the person has been sick -- when they are no longer contagious.  How many of the "positive" tests are merely showing this?

It is crazy!  It is just insane!
Its worse than that.

Most all of the testing is done for "Corona Virus". If you want to get specific, as in for Wuhan Virus (often called COVID-19), you need to have a blood test specific for that virus antigen.

Testing for just Corona Virus is foolhardy on many levels.

First: Corona Virus is very common, it causes 80% of "colds", it is why they refer to it as "the common cold" and because there are so many of them, of differing types, it is why, primarily,  they haven't ever come up with an effective vaccine for the common cold.

Second: Because it is so common and easily acquired in the general population, especially in 'cold and flu season', you will get lots of positive tests. If you'd been exposed to someone in the last 6 months, you could test positive with these current test kits they often use.

Thirdly: Testing for Corona Virus, when you are looking for Wuhan Virus, is like testing for "Dogs" when you are trying to find a Dog that is red with long hair and black and white spots. You'll get a lot of false positives.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin