Soldiers of the Immaculate
Question 
Hi there, long time no see. I don't post much these days, just lurk, however below is an pretty good youtube channel.

Anybody fond of listening to Fr Isaac Relyea's sermons?

Fr relyea left the Fatima Center and now has a new youtube channel and is trying to get the work out about his new channel. I find his sermons, while candid, refreshing in the times.  Check out the channel before youtube blocks it...

"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 3 users Like CaptCrunch73's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Ambrosiano, Augustinian
I subscribed to it just the other day. I love Fr. Isaac's sermons. The man has a holy zeal that seems to be missing in many priests today.

I'm glad to hear he's separated himself from the Fatima Center. The more I look at them, the more I merely see an industry that has developed on thin speculation of the Fatima Apparitions, who constantly move the goal post of how and when the consecration has to be done. (Ignoring the fact that Our Lady said "The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world", which Pius XII did on July 7th, 1952; but, you know, somehow the pope did it wrong, I guess).
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"In my bed by night I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and found him not. I will rise, and will go about the city: in the streets and the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, and I found him not.The watchmen who keep the city, found me: Have you seen him, whom my soul loveth? When I had a little passed by them, I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him: and I will not let him go, till I bring him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that bore me." - Cant. 3:1-4