pain
I am in pain an have lost the use of one hand. It is in a lot of pain. Please pray for me.
St. Raphael the Archangel, pray for us!

St. Lidwina, pray for us!

St Alphonsus Liguori, pray for us!

…and, certainly, these are meant for you, too.
Will do.
Done. I hope that you feel better soon.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
One of my hands is crippled and painful due to an injury from a car accident (hit-and-run drunk driver), so I can acutely relate to this.  I'm very sorry you're facing this, and I will certainly pray for you.

Steven
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.