Prayer for a specific amount of money
Question 
I want to share/ask for advice regarding prayer for receiving miracolously,a set amount of money. There are some situations in my case:

)i need to buy e-books which I really need for study and for personal growth(excercise,helath),however my money isnt on any virtual format and I have no way to transfer it to paypal,etc, no bank account 
)the e-books are in the currency of dollars and i cant consider transferring my national currency into dollars.

I know "prospertiy gospel" is bad but this is a very minute and specific situation.Id like to buy these e-books for study and growth.i'll probably give alms once i get a job to even the odds,so to speak.If anyone's curious i need susbcritions to jstor(a website for papers),and other journal-publishing sites, and a couple of books about bodyweight excercise and speed development.
It isn't sinful to pray for something that is morally licit and that you are in need of.  That would include praying for some kind of relief from financial problems or what is needed to pay for a necessary expense.  That said, how will coming into a bit of cash help if you can't get into a PayPal account or some other service that can do international transactions and such?  Do you have a bank near you, even one that might be a bit of a commute to get to?  Once you have set up the account and placed your funds in it, you can return home, set up a PayPal account, and link your bank account to it.  From there, making purchases of the kind you're describing isn't difficult.  I live in the United States and have bought items from Canada, the UK, and Australia, all without any need to change my American dollars into Canadian or Australian dollars, or to British pounds.  PayPal handles that part of the process.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
Quote:  That said, how will coming into a bit of cash help if you can't get into a PayPal account or some other service that can do international transactions and such?
Yes, exactly thats the problem,so i was hoping to pray to receive,or at least get an online job,so the money goes directly to the paypal. I do use phsyical money to buy locally avaible books, but I cant transfer my phsyical currency money,into virtual dollars.

Still,i'll look for a teaching job online for a few more days before putting all my hopes in prayer.
I will pray for a resolution to your situation.
(09-21-2020, 06:17 PM)xsantiagox Wrote: I want to share/ask for advice regarding prayer for receiving miracolously,a set amount of money. There are some situations in my case:

)i need to buy e-books which I really need for study and for personal growth(excercise,helath),however my money isnt on any virtual format and I have no way to transfer it to paypal,etc, no bank account 
)the e-books are in the currency of dollars and i cant consider transferring my national currency into dollars.

I know "prospertiy gospel" is bad but this is a very minute and specific situation.Id like to buy these e-books for study and growth.i'll probably give alms once i get a job to even the odds,so to speak.If anyone's curious i need susbcritions to jstor(a website for papers),and other journal-publishing sites, and a couple of books about bodyweight excercise and speed development.

When you say “speed development”, what are you referring to, running? Plyometrics? “CrossFit”-style exercise?