Increase in Spiritual Spam
For lack of a better term, there seems to be an increase of spiritual spam in the forum.  Unsolicited meditations, memes, devotions, etc. seem to be popping up more frequently than usual. 

Since I am still active on CAF, I've seen a couple of the ones posted on here make their way over there.
[-] The following 4 users Like LionHippo's post:
  • Ioannes_L, newenglandsun, ServusDei, The Fairy
(09-27-2020, 07:17 AM)LionHippo Wrote: For lack of a better term, there seems to be an increase of spiritual spam in the forum.  Unsolicited meditations, memes, devotions, etc. seem to be popping up more frequently than usual. 

Since I am still active on CAF, I've seen a couple of the ones posted on here make their way over there.

What is CAF?
My main complaint about the spiritual spam is how bland and lacking in creativity it is.  Otherwise I might find it charming.

Come on, spiritual spammers, look deeply into your hearts and dive into the portal of your souls - give me the most profound, poetic introspection humanly possible and I'll look past the generic pictures of waves crashing upon rugged cliffs!
[-] The following 3 users Like Mourning Dove's post:
  • Augustinian, Fionnchu, The Fairy
(09-27-2020, 09:17 AM)The Fairy Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:17 AM)LionHippo Wrote: For lack of a better term, there seems to be an increase of spiritual spam in the forum.  Unsolicited meditations, memes, devotions, etc. seem to be popping up more frequently than usual. 

What is CAF?

A dog turd found on the bottom of one’s shoe.
[-] The following 2 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • jovan66102, newenglandsun
(09-27-2020, 09:19 AM)Mourning Dove Wrote: My main complaint about the spiritual spam is how bland and lacking in creativity it is.  Otherwise I might find it charming.

Come on, spiritual spammers, look deeply into your hearts and dive into the portal of your souls - give me the most profound, poetic introspection humanly possible and I'll look past the generic pictures of waves crashing upon rugged cliffs!

Lol.  This is so true.  Along with the waves against rugged cliffs, there is also:  soft waves gently rolling onto a beach, waterfalls, sunlight shining through trees in a forest, and birds soaring in the air.

The more advanced generic prayer memes have people, like:  sad looking person wistfully staring out a window with raindrops running down it.
[-] The following 2 users Like LionHippo's post:
  • abububba, Fionnchu
(09-27-2020, 09:17 AM)The Fairy Wrote:

What is CAF?

It is an abbreviation for Catholic Answers Forum. It belongs to those folks who support Vatican Two and the so-called "New Mass". They have earned a reputation for vehement opposition to the Traditionalist cause.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes HailGilbert's post:
  • The Fairy
Sorry boot that! Didn't realize y'all hated Joel Osteen so much! Won't happen again!
(Note: just being tongue-in-cheek)
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
Joel Osteen is a cult leader.Ripping up a Bible is not anything a Godly person would ever do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Renee Thérèse13's post:
  • johnfreeman
For absence of a superior term, there is by all accounts an expansion of profound spam in the discussion. Spontaneous contemplations, images, commitments, and so on appear to spring up more every now and again than expected. 

black friday vpn 2020
Folks, when you see spam, please hit the REPORT button at the bottom of it, will ya? Thanks.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Augustinian, Ioannes_L