Books For Sale but I will ONLY take cryptocurrency.
Hey everyone, I'm planning a big move in the next year or so and want to get rid of a few books so I can travel lightly.  The only catch is I'm really only interested in taking cryptocurrency as payment.  I will gladly take Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Monero and I'll pay shipping costs.  If anyone is interested please PM me.  If you have some other crypto you want to pay with let me know and I'll work it out. 

Here are a list of books:

Farnborough Monastic Diurnal
LAP Monastic Matins
Genesis, Creation and Early Man by Father Seraphim Rose
JPII Catechism of the Catholic Church
Dynamics of World History by Christopher Dawson
Orthodox Spirituality by Father Dumitru Staniloae
An Introduction to Canon Law (Revised) by James A. Coriden
Animals Sanctified: A Spiritual Journey by Joanne Stefanatos D.V.M.
Father Seraphim Rose, His Life and Works by Hieromonk Damascene
One and Holy by Robert E. Evans

All are in various states of wear and tear and I will be totally honest about condition.  I will even send photos beforehand if you want.  Just PM me for pricing, and if you have any questions about price and or how to use crypto feel free to ask.  I am not interested in ANY payment other than crypto so please do not ask. Thank you for your time. 

F.B.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
(09-30-2020, 05:14 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm planning a big move in the next year or so and want to get rid of a few books so I can travel lightly.  The only catch is I'm really only interested in taking cryptocurrency as payment.  I will gladly take Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Monero and I'll pay shipping costs.  If anyone is interested please PM me.  If you have some other crypto you want to pay with let me know and I'll work it out. 

Here are a list of books:

Farnborough Monastic Diurnal
LAP Monastic Matins
Genesis, Creation and Early Man by Father Seraphim Rose
JPII Catechism of the Catholic Church
Dynamics of World History by Christopher Dawson
Orthodox Spirituality by Father Dumitru Staniloae
An Introduction to Canon Law (Revised) by James A. Coriden
Animals Sanctified: A Spiritual Journey by Joanne Stefanatos D.V.M.
Father Seraphim Rose, His Life and Works by Hieromonk Damascene
One and Holy by Robert E. Evans

All are in various states of wear and tear and I will be totally honest about condition.  I will even send photos beforehand if you want.  Just PM me for pricing, and if you have any questions about price and or how to use crypto feel free to ask.  I am not interested in ANY payment other than crypto so please do not ask. Thank you for your time. 

F.B.
If there's a way to convert to cryptocurrency, I'm interested in the Orthodox theology books, specifically Rose's books.
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
Out of curiosity, why only crypto?  I ask from pure curiosity, as someone who has been following crypto since the very beginning.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
I know nothing about cryptocurrency.  How does one acquire it and use it to pay for items?  There are several books in the OP that I'd be interested in buying, if I knew how to do it.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
(10-05-2020, 07:47 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: I know nothing about cryptocurrency.  How does one acquire it and use it to pay for items?  There are several books in the OP that I'd be interested in buying, if I knew how to do it.

I did some research and I think to use cryptocurrency you need to open a cryptocurrency "wallet" and then you can buy cryptocurrencies from a reputable vendor who will transfer it to your wallet. From what I've seen, it seems that Coinbase (https://www.coinbase.com/) is one of the reputable vendors where you can both set up a wallet and buy cryptocurrency, although I've never used cryptocurrencies before.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!