Bishop: Christians must refuse COVID vaccine derived from aborted babies
Even if it means martyrdom ! https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bishop-christians-must-refuse-covid-vaccine-derived-from-aborted-babies-even-if-it-means-martyrdom?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

Bishop Schneider told LiteSite that he fears the COVID-19 pandemic is being used as a step towards “One World government” through “control” in a situation that he did not hesitate to compare with his own experience as a boy under Soviet rule. He especially underscored the degree of atheism that is being reached by exclusive concern for corporal realities.
[-] The following 4 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, newenglandsun, Zedta
This is a website I came across that lets you know whether or not certain vaccines use fetal content: https://cogforlife.org/vaccine-overview/

As for a COVID vax, I will absolutely not get it. Even if it doesn't have fetal cells, the vaccine has not had sufficient time to be tested in order to be safe.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • dahveed, HailGilbert, Zedta
(10-02-2020, 06:03 PM)Augustinian Wrote: As for a COVID vax, I will absolutely not get it. Even if it doesn't have fetal cells, the vaccine has not had sufficient time to be tested in order to be safe.

Exactly the opinion of both my wife and I. And she's fallen away so she has no moral qualms about foetal tissue being used, but the inevitable lack of scientific rigour in a rushed vaccine guarantees neither of us will take it.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, Zedta
(10-02-2020, 06:12 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 06:03 PM)Augustinian Wrote: As for a COVID vax, I will absolutely not get it. Even if it doesn't have fetal cells, the vaccine has not had sufficient time to be tested in order to be safe.

Exactly the opinion of both my wife and I. And she's fallen away so she has no moral qualms about foetal tissue being used, but the inevitable lack of scientific rigour in a rushed vaccine guarantees neither of us will take it.

Even though my work buddies believe the majority of the lies on COVID, they even have enough insight to know that taking a rushed vaccine is a horrible idea.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • HailGilbert, Mourning Dove, Zedta
Sadly, let's be honest here - this is a case where a bishop or two may say this, but the larger institutional Church will bend over backwards and perform theological "greater good" moral ribbon gymnastics to tell the faithful they have a duty to get the vaccine.
[-] The following 2 users Like LionHippo's post:
  • Augustinian, Eric F
(10-02-2020, 09:10 PM)LionHippo Wrote: Sadly, let's be honest here - this is a case where a bishop or two may say this, but the larger institutional Church will bend over backwards and perform theological "greater good" moral ribbon gymnastics to tell the faithful they have a duty to get the vaccine.

Didn't Francis already say something along those lines.
(10-02-2020, 09:10 PM)LionHippo Wrote: Sadly, let's be honest here - this is a case where a bishop or two may say this, but the larger institutional Church will bend over backwards and perform theological "greater good" moral ribbon gymnastics to tell the faithful they have a duty to get the vaccine.

Seeing as Pope Francis is basically a card carrying member of the New World Order, I would say this is a certainty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bushum's post:
  • Augustinian
(10-02-2020, 06:03 PM)Augustinian Wrote: This is a website I came across that lets you know whether or not certain vaccines use fetal content: https://cogforlife.org/vaccine-overview/

As for a COVID vax, I will absolutely not get it. Even if it doesn't have fetal cells, the vaccine has not had sufficient time to be tested in order to be safe.

Thank you for sharing that, that's a great resource!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melkite's post:
  • HailGilbert
So stupid question: what use does fetal tissue have in vaccines?  Are they just getting off on an added layer of immorality by involving the public in their baby eating rituals?
(10-02-2020, 06:03 PM)Augustinian Wrote: This is a website I came across that lets you know whether or not certain vaccines use fetal content: https://cogforlife.org/vaccine-overview/

This list of moral alternatives to vaccines with aborted fetal cells indicates that there are no moral alternatives for the chickenpox vaccine.  How ironic, and deeply evil, that a once common childhood ailment is now vaccinated against using parts of murdered children.  The depravity of our society never ceases to amaze, and greatly disturb, me.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 2 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert