Bishop: Christians must refuse COVID vaccine derived from aborted babies
(10-03-2020, 09:16 AM)Mourning Dove Wrote: So stupid question: what use does fetal tissue have in vaccines?  Are they just getting off on an added layer of immorality by involving the public in their baby eating rituals?

They use replicated cells from two or three babies aborted several decades ago.  They're not continually using cells from newly aborted babies.

Still immoral, but not nearly as egregious as a lot of people think.
(10-03-2020, 11:56 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:16 AM)Mourning Dove Wrote: So stupid question: what use does fetal tissue have in vaccines?  Are they just getting off on an added layer of immorality by involving the public in their baby eating rituals?

They use replicated cells from two or three babies aborted several decades ago.  They're not continually using cells from newly aborted babies.

Still immoral, but not nearly as egregious as a lot of people think.

The problem though is that cell lines are not immortal. You can only replicate genetic material so many times before the cells become useless and non-viable. So no, they don't kill a baby for every vaccine made, but new babies will eventually have to die for more vaccines to made in the future if this precedent is set. 

They have already made new fetal cell lines quite recently too. The Walvax-2 cell line was developed in China in 2013.
I have no intention of getting a covid vaccine. I don't get the flu shot (ironically they are telling us masked useful dolts we need to get one...I guess the magic talisman of the surgeon's mask doesn't work on influenza) so why get a vax for a freaking cold!!!