Not really new...
Hi there.  

I have been a long time reader and have posted a couple times in the past.  I have gained so much from this website.  I probably haven't posted for a couple reasons.  One, I am pretty busy with my kids.  I have 7 daughters, 6 living at home and we homeschool.  My eldest is 22 and my youngest is 4.  Second, until just a few months ago, I just felt called to Latin Mass but wasn't regularly attending.  My family finally made the switch to an FSSP parish in July and we love it.

I have always peeked in and read this site but I noticed that I am checking in more often these days.  I think because I still have so much to learn, but also because during these difficult times, it is nice to know that there are people all over the world who are praying, watching, and trying to band together in some way.  

I don't know that I will post much.  I am not sure how much value I can add to the site, but wanted to say "Hi" and thank you to all here.  I appreciate the conversation, the prayers, and the help weeding through the news.

Pax Christi!

CatholicMamato7 :)
[-] The following 10 users Like CatholicMamato5's post:
  • Ambrosiano, Catherine, HailGilbert, jovan66102, MyLady, SeekerofChrist, ServusDei, The Fairy, tucherb, VoxClamantis
Welcome to the Tank.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.