The sky is ...
Has anyone noticed that the sky looks completely different
sunsets, brighter sun, brighter moon, massive cloudes

Its really changed, is this biblical?
No?  It all looks completely normal to me, save some richer sunsets due to smoke from the fires out west.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
Well, a new season began a few weeks ago.  It is Fall here in the northern hemisphere.  The sky looks like the normal color/brightness it has as we begin to journey toward winter.  So, where I am at, things look normal.  Nothing Biblical as far as the weather and sky go.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
When I read this title I knew you were back, with the same story, and this was my reaction:
[Image: tenor.gif]
The sun and the moon look the same, and depending on metereological reasons clouds can be different.
Please, stop trying to correlate normal facts of life with this obsession you nurture about the end of times, Our Lord's second coming and final judgement. Again and again, whenever you come by people try to help you and point you to the right direction, yet it seems you don't care.

Quote:I know I need to focus on the day and be in a state of grace so don't lecture me on this  [Image: incense.gif] [Image: incense.gif] [Image: incense.gif]

By the way, will you interact in this thread or simply disappear after creating it?
Ite ad Ioseph
You need to make an appointment with a psychiatrist. Many places offer counseling on a sliding scale.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 6 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • HailGilbert, Ioannes_L, jovan66102, MagisterMusicae, newenglandsun, SeekerofChrist
OP, stop watching/listening to/reading Protestant end times materials. No, the sky is not falling.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 8 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • ActusFidei313, Bushum, HailGilbert, Ioannes_L, jovan66102, MagisterMusicae, newenglandsun, SeekerofChrist
My friend in Australia says the moon looks upside down and the shadow is going the opposite way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MagisterMusicae's post:
  • Augustinian
The Sky is...

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • Augustinian, JDV1915
I had to laugh at some of the GIFS i must admit
I too see the Bad Moon Rising. I see trouble on the way.