Louisiana priest arrested after defiling his parish's altar
Quote:How do these types get in seminary and many of them eventually even get ordained?

The reality is, because of a crisis in priestly vocations. Most dioceses in North America & Western Europe are so desperate for priests that they'll ordain practically any unmarried, biologically male Catholic who makes it through seminary. Some seminary staff are vigilant in weeding out the above-noted...others just pass them on with a "warning label" to the bishop noting their concerns.

It's worse than that: many seminary gatekeepers purposefully weed out those who are traditionalist or even merely orthodox-in-terms-of-dogma while they actively encourage homosexuals and dissidents. Or at least they used to.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 3 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • antiquarian, austenbosten, Zedta
(10-09-2020, 01:02 PM)austenbosten Wrote: There something about him that looks depraved or demonic.  Idk something off about his face.

I agree with the consensus that he should be summarily given the last rites and promptly executed.

I agree. Yes and yes. He's probably got a devil in him.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Zedta
(10-09-2020, 09:18 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 01:02 PM)austenbosten Wrote: There something about him that looks depraved or demonic.  Idk something off about his face.

I agree with the consensus that he should be summarily given the last rites and promptly executed.

I agree. Yes and yes. He's probably got a devil in him.

This is just not a case of a man succumbing to the weakness of his flesh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • Zedta
i made a video about it

Make sure you, all of us, are prepared for the Three Days of Darkness and the other Chastisements, because I truly believe they are at our doorstep and seriously, at hand. I think perhaps we have less than 'years' to wait.

Our beeswax candles just came in the mail, hopefully we can have them blessed tomorrow. I know a little bit, but not much about the three days of darkness, but what are the other chastisements, is there a page on FE I could read or any other good links?
(10-10-2020, 10:39 AM)JDV1915 Wrote: Make sure you, all of us, are prepared for the Three Days of Darkness and the other Chastisements, because I truly believe they are at our doorstep and seriously, at hand. I think perhaps we have less than 'years' to wait.

Our beeswax candles just came in the mail, hopefully we can have them blessed tomorrow. I know a little bit, but not much about the three days of darkness, but what are the other chastisements, is there a page on FE I could read or any other good links?
This is a pretty good video on it

"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana-arc...ved-burned

The archbishop has had the desecrated altar burned. Also, in a move that doesn't surprise me, the lawyer for the two women is arguing that it wasn't actually a crime and so he is outraged that they've been arrested. This is why defense attorneys get a reputation for being scumbags.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
(10-10-2020, 01:01 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana-arc...ved-burned

The archbishop has had the desecrated altar burned. Also, in a move that doesn't surprise me, the lawyer for the two women is arguing that it wasn't actually a crime and so he is outraged that they've been arrested. This is why defense attorneys get a reputation for being scumbags.

Good on the archbishop.

I have to laugh at the scumbag lawyer. So Indecent Exposure is no longer a crime in LA??
I'd feel bad if this were a traditional parish. Does it really matter to us what occurs inside a conciliar/Novus Order church? Is this guy even validly ordained?
(10-10-2020, 04:23 PM)Bombero Wrote: I'd feel bad if this were a traditional parish. Does it really matter to us what occurs inside a conciliar/Novus Order church? Is this guy even validly ordained?
That's the eternal question
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4