catholic collaboration
hello brothers and sisters

i would like to ask you the contributition of subscribing to my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0BAwdJ...irmation=1

salve Maria
No, and to quote MM:

Quote:OP, Are you going to engage in any discussion on this forum, or just use it for free advertising?

This is a discussion forum, so if you don't discuss things here, just post your videos and content as advertising, that would be considered not only spam, but also quite rude.

In 18 posts so far, the vast majority are links to your videos, and invitations to subscribe. That certainly seems like you're just advertising. If you want to advertise, then you should pay the owner of this forum to help her with costs, like other advertisers do. If you don't, that's somewhat unjust.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 3 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian, HailGilbert, jovan66102
(10-14-2020, 07:53 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: No, and to quote MM:

Quote:OP, Are you going to engage in any discussion on this forum, or just use it for free advertising?

This is a discussion forum, so if you don't discuss things here, just post your videos and content as advertising, that would be considered not only spam, but also quite rude.

In 18 posts so far, the vast majority are links to your videos, and invitations to subscribe. That certainly seems like you're just advertising. If you want to advertise, then you should pay the owner of this forum to help her with costs, like other advertisers do. If you don't, that's somewhat unjust.

Ditto!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, Ioannes_L
im willing to pay the owner what he asks me for
whats the owner name?
(10-15-2020, 09:56 AM)christianchannel Wrote: im willing to pay the owner what he asks me for
whats the owner name?
VoxClamantis is the owner
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"[T]he Church is putting off it's medieval character as the mother of nations, returning again into its primitive condition as a society of members scattered among the peoples and cities of the world." - Cardinal Manning, Present Crisis of the Holy See (1861)

"At the behest of the two-horned beast looking 'like a lamb', but who 'speaks as a dragon' (Apo. 13:11), the partisans of Barabbas are now closing in for the kill by democratizing the Church herself." - Solange Hertz
(10-15-2020, 10:30 AM)Augustinian Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 09:56 AM)christianchannel Wrote: im willing to pay the owner what he asks me for
whats the owner name?
VoxClamantis is the owner
ty for answering,

to the other persons who dont want to collaborate, you are not forced to, you can sub if you want