Twitter/Facebook cross the Rubicon
Today, the NYPost came out with this story about Hunter Biden and the connections his father (Joe) provided him while doing "business" in Ukraine.

Story here: https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reve...an-to-dad/

However, both Twitter and Facebook will not allow the above link to be posted or DM'd. Twitter has reportedly gone so far as to suspend accounts that repeatedly attempt to do so.

In fact, they won't even tell you why it is not going to post... they simply state that something went wrong when trying to post the link. See below:

[Image: Hunter.jpg]

See also, e.g.: https://twitter.com/abhijitmajumder/stat...8676716544

I don't normally post things such as this, nor can I say I'm a huge fan of the NYPost. However, I find it quite troubling how easily places such as Twitter/FB can suppress information they don't want getting out.

Prior to today, there were only three places that were open and notorious for imbibing in such practices: Cuba, China and N.Korea. It would appear Twitter/FB can now be added to the ranks of those communist regimes.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bonaventure's post:
  • austenbosten, HailGilbert, Mourning Dove
Hence why I cared less about America "shutting down" TikTok, when Big Tech USA is the real enemy.
Something went wrong. You posted against the LWW narrative. Let's try again so we can get stuck in an endless loop until you give up trying to post.

Has anyone tried URL shorteners? (like bit.ly)
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

(10-14-2020, 11:20 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: Something went wrong.  You posted against the LWW narrative.  Let's try again so we can get stuck in an endless loop until you give up trying to post.

Has anyone tried URL shorteners?  (like bit.ly)

I just did. They're on to it. I got the same 'harmful' message as if I posted the full URL.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Then try the lesser known URL redirectors.
In addition, don't post any of the text normally. Use different methods.

Check out this story about BlDENs son
(use lowercase L instead of I)

or leet the name

Check out B1D3N's S0N story!
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

Still can't post that story above via Twitter.

But no need to worry. How do I know? Because Twitter told me so... by pushing this Bezos-owned WaPo story...

It's good to know that WaPo has a monopoly on truth in reporting.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-10-15-at-2-26-08-PM.png]
My youtube feed had a segment from OAN, from last night. In the interview, with Rudy Guliani, he said that the Post story was about 5 percent of the whole picture, and that two other stories would be coming out soon. Likewise, saw footage from Fox this morning where Sen. Cruz stated that the judiciary committee would meet Tuesday to vote on whether or not to subpoena Jack from twitter a week from tomorrow.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
And it now makes the headlines.

[Image: 8ZmKrVr.jpg]
--BobCatholic 

Bob-Do you have a link to the new front page story? I'd love to blog it. Thanks.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Try this
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebook-t...m-posting/

https://nypost.com/cover/october-15-2020/
--BobCatholic