Greetings from Slovenia
Hello everyone,

After following FishEaters for a long long time, I finally decided it's time to ''officially'' join your community. Just to briefly introduce myself:  I'm a relatively young, married catholic guy from Slovenia, a small Central-European country.

Until quite recently my country was one of only a handful of European countries without a permament TLM. With a lot of dedication and prayer things have begun improving in the last 7,8 years, and we now have a monthly TLM in our capital Ljubljana. We currently have a small but dedicated growing community of laypersons and clergy who are working really hard to bring the eternal Catholic Tradition back to our country via modern means of communication - the internet  (mind you, we have always been historically catholic).

Hopefully things continue for the better in the following years, and I firmly believe the TLM will become more commonplace in Slovenia in a couple of years. However additional prayers are going to be needed, to achieve this :)

A shout out also to any other Slovenians present on this forum ;)

Deo gratias!

Rok
[-] The following 2 users Like malidelnicar/small shareholder's post:
  • The Fairy, tucherb
Welcome to the Tank. Enjoy your swim.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Welcome! It is always wonderful to hear about trad Catholics from around the world! :)
Welcome!
Remember, O Christian soul, that thou hast this day, and every day of thy life: God to glorify- Jesus to imitate- The Angels and Saints to invoke- A soul to save- A body to mortify- Sins to expiate- Virtues to acquire- Hell to avoid- Heaven to gain- Eternity to prepare for- Time to profit by- Neighbors to edify- The world to despise- Devils to combat- Passions to subdue- Death perhaps to suffer- Judgment to undergo.
(10-24-2020, 11:41 AM)malidelnicar/small shareholder Wrote: Hello everyone,

After following FishEaters for a long long time, I finally decided it's time to ''officially'' join your community. Just to briefly introduce myself:  I'm a relatively young, married catholic guy from Slovenia, a small Central-European country.

Until quite recently my country was one of only a handful of European countries without a permament TLM. With a lot of dedication and prayer things have begun improving in the last 7,8 years, and we now have a monthly TLM in our capital Ljubljana. We currently have a small but dedicated growing community of laypersons and clergy who are working really hard to bring the eternal Catholic Tradition back to our country via modern means of communication - the internet  (mind you, we have always been historically catholic).

Hopefully things continue for the better in the following years, and I firmly believe the TLM will become more commonplace in Slovenia in a couple of years. However additional prayers are going to be needed, to achieve this :)

A shout out also to any other Slovenians present on this forum ;)

Deo gratias!

Rok
I had the chance to visit Ljubljana in April 2019 and it was such a lovely trip and beautiful city! 

Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, make yourself comfortable and jump in.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
Dobrodošli!  A dream of my brother and me backpacking 'round Europe in the mid-'80s was to ski near Ljubljana, but we ran out of money after Belgrade and had to beeline it back to Italy where I was living.  Now I'm so busy with work and family I don't know when I'll be able to make it out to your part of the world; but looking up the stats on Slovenia just now, it appears quite livable!  I hope you are happy and well and that the Latin Mass flourishes there.

God bless you, Rok.