Never Did This Before
Just had a first. My girlfriend and I and her dog, just had an outdoor candlelight spaghetti dinner. It's November 8th, evening, we're outside and we were wearing short sleeves.  We live in the Chicago area !
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • jack89, yablabo
(11-08-2020, 08:51 PM)Eric F Wrote: Just had a first. My girlfriend and I and her dog, just had an outdoor candlelight spaghetti dinner. It's November 8th, evening, we're outside and we were wearing short sleeves.  We live in the Chicago area !

It's been in the upper 70s-low 80s here in SE Nebraska, but it was far too windy to have an outdoor candlelight dinner! We had snow last month, but at 04.00 this morning it was 60 degrees!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(11-08-2020, 09:41 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 08:51 PM)Eric F Wrote: Just had a first. My girlfriend and I and her dog, just had an outdoor candlelight spaghetti dinner. It's November 8th, evening, we're outside and we were wearing short sleeves.  We live in the Chicago area !

It's been in the upper 70s-low 80s here in SE Nebraska, but it was far too windy to have an outdoor candlelight dinner! We had snow last month, but at 04.00 this morning it was 60 degrees!

All Souls Day here was brutal. Just above freezing with 35 mph winds. Then it got warm.