Iota Unum
I have just been recommended this book. The person who recommended it was a little cryptic, and just told me that all the answers I seek would be found in there. I have looked online, and it's clearly about Vatican II, but there aren't that many good quality reviews and I have a few already to read (including Dominion, which I'm halfway through)..

I know Vatican II is a divisive subject, and I don't wish to cause discord. However, I was wondering whether anybody has read it, and what they think of it. It's late here, so i have just bashed this post out, and not had a great deal of time to do much research on the book, so apologies in advance if I have overlooked anything. I have to get up in 6 hours!
I've heard it is a good analysis of what happened to the Church after Vatican II. I have it on my to-read list, so I have not yet read it.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • ActusFidei313, The Fairy
It is encyclopedic in its organization, and every section is well-crafted to address the subject indicated by the heading. Very well written, and generously footnoted. Very worthwhile!
[-] The following 2 users Like TruthWhichIsChrist's post:
  • Augustinian, The Fairy
It is positively reviewed by some who attend Indult type TLMs (but not officially by any NO-affiliated org.), cited in the books from the Most Holy Family Monastery, and it's for sale by the SSPX's Angelus Press. That should tell you something. I have yet to see anyone claiming that the information contained therein isn't true, so I believe it to be a good source of information.
”What happened after the [Second Vatican] Council was something else entirely: in the place of liturgy as the fruit of development came fabricated liturgy. We abandoned the organic, living process of growth and development over centuries, and replaced it – as in a manufacturing process – with a fabrication, a banal on -the-spot product.” -- Cardinal Ratzinger, in the preface to Klaus Gambler's The Reform of the Roman Liturgy: Its Problems and Background
Augustian, TruthWhichIsChrist & I_am_the_Goat - thank you all for your replies. I think this is a book I will be ordering.