Anglican Use/Ordinariate Mass
I don’t know how orthodox this guy is in general, but I thought this was a good video.  My favorite part was when he said the Anglican Use is the gateway drug to the TLM

[-] The following 1 user Likes Pandora's post:
  • PilgrimMichelangelo
Does he mean to imply that there is anything wrong with the TLM?
(11-24-2020, 12:20 AM)benedicite Wrote: Does he mean to imply that there is anything wrong with the TLM?

Did you watch any portion of the video?  Was it a case of TL;DR?

He seems to have a very deep love of the TLM.  He said that if there were a situation where he had no opportunity to attend a TLM or Eastern Divine Liturgy, he would choose an Ordinariate Mass over NO 100% of the time.  The "gateway drug" comment was used to make the argument that people who attend the NO and then begin to attend Ordinariate Masses, might just say "Oh well, let's go full on traditional and start attending TLM!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pandora's post:
  • jovan66102
(11-23-2020, 03:18 PM)Pandora Wrote: I don’t know how orthodox this guy is in general, but I thought this was a good video.  My favorite part was when he said the Anglican Use is the gateway drug to the TLM

Have just begun watching this video and it seems pretty good.

Discussions are now beginning on multiple sites about "crossing the lines", so to speak, about going to whatever TLM or, in this case, Anglican Ordinate Mass are available. After the 1st lock down and impeding second lock down we may not have the luxory of choosing the SSPX, FSSP or ICKSP we may be fortunate to just have a TLM available. On a tangential note does anybody know what happened to the CMRI mission in NH? They were good people and just dropped off the map earlier this year.

In Boston there is an Anglican Ordinariate and while I have not attended it personally have heard good things about it, https://congregationstathanasius.com/. While I live near Boston I also live equidistant from Providence so tend to ally myself with Bishop Tobin (the good one) in RI rather than Cardinal O'Malley. I even work a stones throw from the actual Archdiocese of Boston building but never darken it's doorway. 

FWIW to the content of the video, this guys video's are pretty good, IMO. I follow about a dozen folks on youtube and he is one of them.  Sometimes his videos are a little long winded, but overall pretty good content.
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic