Is it ever OK to attend a Novus Ordo Mass?
I attend the Ordinary Form every day.  It's very reverently celebrated by a solid and orthodox priest.  In and of itself, the Ordinary Form is a valid and licit rite which you can attend, receive grace through, and receive Holy Communion at.

[Image: 20201117_184931r.jpg]

You can see here a photo I took from the sacristy one day.  That is an Ordinary Form Mass, although only an astute eye would be able to tell.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 5 users Like Steven's post:
  • abububba, Catherine, FultonFan, jovan66102, The Fairy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it everOK to attend a Novus Ordo Mass? - by Steven - 11-25-2020, 08:14 PM