Hello everyone i have question about Fasting
Greetings how is everyone doing today i wish you a good evening and hope that your day will go well may our Lord bless you all Amen

Allright now to the question

My question is about Fasting can someone please teaching how s that right done can someone help me understand it better i am new to it since i repented 2 year ago i been reading a bit about it yet i whould like to know for a detail which i dont yet understand that s why hope someone can teach me

Here s example i learned that we can fast one full meal eat unitil we are full and two small meals
What includes that small meal? example small corn flex with milk little and for dinner can it be small eggs with bread or that s considered big meal what s condeired actually small meal in your opinion can enyone help me if have ideas for breakfast and for dinner and i also unedrstand we can also fast on water and bread to

(While in this fasting can we also read once on computer about faith and pray on pc prayers and read saints teachings for example then s okay while fasting?)

Another question is about Fasting from technology like tv,computers from bad language cussing swearing to learn humility and fast from gossip from bad treatment arrogance from eating to much food etc

What s considered in this way of fasting if i example decide to be humble for whole day and decide something to avoid lets say tv do i still have to eat one full meal till full or then that s not needed in this second fasting?

I whould be really help full if somone can teach me about it that i can understand better thank you in advance
You can't fast from things you shouldn't be doing anyway (e.g. fasting from cussing).  If you are doing something sinful, you should confess it, resolve to sin no more, and change your behavior.  Repeat as necessary with the aim of perfection.
(11-27-2020, 12:49 AM)Pandora Wrote: You can't fast from things you shouldn't be doing anyway (e.g. fasting from cussing).  If you are doing something sinful, you should confess it, resolve to sin no more, and change your behavior.  Repeat as necessary with the aim of perfection.

May our Lord bless you Amen