A brief introduction and hello to all!
Hello I wish to introduce myself my name is Dean and have been a lurker for a long time, a personal Thanks to Vox this site was instrumental in my conversion and saving my life. Actually I was in a bad place becoming permanently disabled and not knowing up from down, and went on a reading journey for 3 years and this website along with all the posters and information. The time and effort and love for souls Vox has is all over the place around here and in all the information is just so important, it is beyond words for a simpleton like me to express. But just heartfelt gratitude is what I have and hope to share and add in any small way I can. God Bless you all!
[-] The following 8 users Like NeoThomist8182's post:
  • Ambrosiano, Catherine, Chadster, Elle19, Fionnchu, FultonFan, HailGilbert, Some Guy
Thanks for the thanks. Glad you're here and OK :)
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
Hi Neo!  I'm new too.  And I too can thank the Church for saving my life.  Though my affliction wasn't physical back then ('02 to '04), it was intense, and finding the Church made me feel like a part of something bigger than me.  It was transformative.

I hope we get time to interact more!
To love for the sake of being loved is human;
  to love for the sake of loving is angelic.

-- Alphonse de Lamartine

Tiber Swim Team '04