The COVID-19 Vaccine(s)...Safe or Not Safe?
This allergic reaction phenomena is to be expected. Unfortunately, they know very little about the cause and can only speculate, mainly, because this is the sort of thing they investigate during 'trials'. Of course, the trials they did were rather abbreviated, so they don't know much about how they are caused and what pecifically should be done about them. In that sense, those who take these rather poorly tested 'novel' vaccines will be the lab mice.

Not for me, thanks...

Article Wrote:[Image: mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.mcauto-images-...443k3g--~D]

BREAKING NEWS
[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjustthenews.com%2...LQv45A--~D]
Feds issue new guidelines, launch probe to address early allergic reactions to COVID vaccine
CDC guidelines say anyone who has suffered severe reaction should skip second dose. Chemical known as polyethylene glycol suspected.

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
Another article today and the CDC is getting a bit skittish about at least one of the vaccines:

Article Wrote:CDC Issues New Guidelines, Launches Probe After 1000s Negatively-Affected Following COVID-19 Vaccination

[Image: picture-5.jpg]by Tyler Durden

Sunday, Dec 20, 2020 - 19:45

Thousands of people have been unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a healthcare professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
[Image: 2020-12-17T105055Z_1_LYNXMPEGBG0SN_RTROP...k=6ZVeSeKh]
As of Dec. 18, 3,150 people reported what the agency terms “Health Impact Events” after getting vaccinated.

The definition of the term is: “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional.”

As The Epoch Times' Zachary Stieber reports, the people reporting the negative effects reported them through V-safe, a smartphone application. The tool uses text messages and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins and allows users to quickly tell the CDC if they are experiencing side effects.

The CDC and Pfizer, which produces the vaccine with BioNTech, didn’t respond to request for comments.

The information was presented by Dr. Thomas Clark, a CDC epidemiologist, to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, an independent panel that provides recommendations to the agency, on Saturday.

Link to the rest of the article here
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
Good video from an interview with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., whose been on the forefront of vaccine integrity and dangers for many years. He knows the pedigree of these virial lines used in vaccines and the issues with these newer vaccines that are using methods that are largely untested and never used in humans before.

Interesting video this:

Then this video which is a followup to tyhe first one:
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
(12-27-2020, 07:40 PM)Zedta Wrote: Tiffany Dover, the nurse who so publiclly took the shot and passed out minutes later during a presser, has passed away...

This may be a false story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matas's post:
  • Zedta
(12-29-2020, 12:18 AM)Matas Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 07:40 PM)Zedta Wrote: Tiffany Dover, the nurse who so publiclly took the shot and passed out minutes later during a presser, has passed away...

This may be a false story.
The source was not as trustworthy as I first thought and I am unable to verify the incident from other sources, I have deleted the post until I see better evidence. Thanks for the nudge. I posted it hurriedly and should have done better due diligence and it very well may be a false story.

Update: Apparently, there was a relative storm of disinformation, picked up on by some 'news' sources, including the poster of the video, that Ms. Dover had passed away. It appears that her social media presence has been scrubbed to protect her and some made that out to be her death, including the author of the discredited video.Thanks be to God she is recuperating and is well at this time.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
(12-29-2020, 12:59 PM)Zedta Wrote: The source was not as trustworthy as I first thought and I am unable to verify the incident from other sources, I have deleted the post until I see better evidence. Thanks for the nudge.

You are welcome.  I noticed that most of the stories were from "news sources" that were unknown to me, and carried large amounts of clickbait.  I reason that if she did die, it would be news enough to be sensationalized by at least some of the mainstream media sources.  They couldn't resist.  I'm not seeing that happen, so I am doubting the story.
(12-29-2020, 04:58 PM)Matas Wrote: You are welcome.  I noticed that most of the stories were from "news sources" that were unknown to me, and carried large amounts of clickbait.  I reason that if she did die, it would be news enough to be sensationalized by at least some of the mainstream media sources.  They couldn't resist.  I'm not seeing that happen, so I am doubting the story.
While I agree with your post generally, I must disagree with the conclusion. If there are adverse reactions, the MSM would most certainly try to cover it up. It is very PC to take the vaccine, so much so that certain of the PTB are out publicly getting it, a lot of them with out the needle guard removed (like Fauci for one) or with a saline solution.

Its always "Rules for thee, but not for me" with them.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
(12-29-2020, 07:24 PM)Zedta Wrote: While I agree with your post generally, I must disagree with the conclusion. If there are adverse reactions....

I'll let you know about the adverse reactions.
Well, we're a bit down this vaccination road and quite a few have been vaccinated at this point. Some adverse reactions are indeed being seen especially in the very new and grossly undertested mRNA based Pfizer vaccine.

Go to the link for the whole article:

https://www.newsletter.zerohedge.com/click.html?x=a62e&lc=O80&mc=c&s=AeR&u=v&z=YGboGNv&

[Image: print-icon.svg]
Health Experts Call For Suspension Of Pfizer Vaccination Among Elderly After Norway Deaths

[Image: picture-5.jpg]by Tyler Durden

Saturday, Jan 16, 2021 - 6:44

Update (1630ET): In what can only be described as a somewhat concerning turn of events, health experts from Wuhan, China, called on Norway and other countries to suspend the use of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines produced by companies such as Pfizer, especially among elderly people (following the surge in deaths in Norway described below)
[Image: 8c69b434-ba6c-4a1b-9574-c2c93b452e89.jpeg?itok=B71daWSZ]
China's Global Times reports Chinese experts said the death incident should be assessed cautiously to understand whether the death was caused by vaccines or other preexisting conditions of these individuals.
Quote:Yang Zhanqiu, a virologist from Wuhan University, told the Global Times on Friday that the death incident, if proven to be caused by the vaccines, showed that the effect of the Pfizer vaccine and other mRNA vaccines is not as good as expected, as the main purpose of mRNA vaccines is to heal patients.
A Beijing-based immunologist, who requested anonymity, told the Global Times on Friday that the world should suspend the use of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine represented by Pfizer, as this new technology has not proven safety in large-scale use or in preventing any infectious diseases.
Older people, especially those over 80, should not be recommended to receive any COVID-19 vaccine, he said.
All of which is a problem since it is the elderly who are at most risk (quite frankly at any real risk at all) and thus who need the protection the most. The Chinese health experts instead say that the most elderly and frail should be recommended to take medicines to improve their immune system.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
(01-17-2021, 08:07 PM)Zedta Wrote: Well, we're a bit down this vaccination road and quite a few have been vaccinated at this point. Some adverse reactions are indeed being seen especially in the very new and grossly undertested mRNA based Pfizer vaccine.

I've been reading and following Dr. Gabe Mirkin for years as he stays on top of and informed about medical research.  I've found him over the years to be pretty unbiased and only interested in facts as they are known at any given time.  Here are the most recent facts about the vaccine.  The bottom line is that we have to accept that there is a level of risk with this vaccine that is just not going to be known until millions are vaccinated and a few years have passed.  We each have to assess our personal cost/benefit risk between the vaccine and contracting the virus.

https://www.drmirkin.com/health/moreheal...derna.html