No Expectation to Follow Pre-VII Traditions
Hi Pandora pre vat 2
Not only what u state, nana had to make 7 fishes as she is Italian...then go to mass at midnight. Wake up and make a prime rib, manicotta and shrimp.

Some presents are wrapped others bought.we always prayed to Mary. I wish k knew the prayer. We knew st. Lucy day passed ...my nana did a novena perhaps St. Andrew.

Then we all fret. At 11:45.... I am blonde and get green veil then my sister got red. These were chapel veils.
We get dressed up. Christmas dressed up.  Jesus came after mass.

Then id get in trouble for trying to see if the dead fox around the lady in front of me had claws.
Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amounst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen
(12-10-2020, 09:17 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Just wait.  With Francis and his "God of surprises," anything is possible.

In a way though, Christianity is indeed a faith of surprises; the Resurrection is perhaps the greatest surprise ever.  The Incarnation was a huge surprise to Mary and Joseph.  All of Jesus's miracles were surprises.  Imagine how surprised Lazarus was when he woke from the dead, only to find his sisters stunned in a state of surprise.  Thomas missed out on the first surprise, but then Jesus appeared to ease his doubt.  Surprise!  I wouldn't be surprised if Francis surprised all of us, and just called the Bible "The Book of Surprises."  There's just surprises everywhere.
(12-10-2020, 10:29 PM)LionHippo Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 09:17 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Just wait.  With Francis and his "God of surprises," anything is possible.

In a way though, Christianity is indeed a faith of surprises; the Resurrection is perhaps the greatest surprise ever.  The Incarnation was a huge surprise to Mary and Joseph.  All of Jesus's miracles were surprises.  Imagine how surprised Lazarus was when he woke from the dead, only to find his sisters stunned in a state of surprise.  Thomas missed out on the first surprise, but then Jesus appeared to ease his doubt.  Surprise!  I wouldn't be surprised if Francis surprised all of us, and just called the Bible "The Book of Surprises."  There's just surprises everywhere.

The biggest surprises is how Francis has told that atheists can go to Heaven...so R&Rs can now shut up about sedevacantists being heretics. Same for conservative-NO that feel the same about SSPX.