Vaccines....
Maybe. But probably not. Not really something polite society would allow aired on MSNABCFOXNEWS. Where's all the headlines about 4 billion being paid out in just over two decades for vaccine injuries just to children?

I guess you buy into the 'rona hysteria as well?
Ave Christus Rex!
All I know of the current vaccine is
☠️
https://historyofnewengland.blogspot.com/?m=1
"This guy gets it." Fan mail I've received.
(12-11-2020, 03:20 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Maybe. But probably not. Not really something polite society would allow aired on MSNABCFOXNEWS. Where's all the headlines about 4 billion being paid out in just over two decades for vaccine injuries just to children?

I guess you buy into the 'rona hysteria as well?

I think the Covid-19 virus is real, but I think it's significantly overblown.  I'm sure more people are dying of it than the common flu, but the vast majority of deaths are from older folks with other serious health problems.  I also think the numbers are likely over-reported for financial gain.  I don't support lock-downs, or even mandated masks or social distancing.  Inform people and let them decide for themselves.  

There are issues with vaccines, no doubt, but some sources clearly exaggerate these problems.  I don't believe everything I read, whether from mainstream media or a small site pushing an agenda.  I try to go for multiple sources and use the reason God gave me.  

People have differing opinions and rarely is there one that is 100% right.  That's why it's important to let people decide for themselves on most issues, when possible.
[-] The following 3 users Like jack89's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, newenglandsun, Zedta
(12-11-2020, 03:49 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: All I know of the current vaccine is
☠️

The Covid-19 vaccine?  Well, I'll get it when it becomes available.  I'll let you know if I have a reaction or side effects.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jack89's post:
  • newenglandsun
(12-11-2020, 04:30 PM)jack89 Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 03:49 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: All I know of the current vaccine is
☠️

The Covid-19 vaccine?  Well, I'll get it when it becomes available.  I'll let you know if I have a reaction or side effects.
I'm worried about the aborted fetus parts though that may be rumors. I'd trust your reporting more than the State's so I look forward to it. I'm also nervous about the rush. Though clearly, it needs to be tested on someone.
(12-11-2020, 04:01 PM)jack89 Wrote: I think the Covid-19 virus is real, but I think it's significantly overblown.  I'm sure more people are dying of it than the common flu, but the vast majority of deaths are from older folks with other serious health problems.  I also think the numbers are likely over-reported for financial gain.  I don't support lock-downs, or even mandated masks or social distancing.  Inform people and let them decide for themselves. 

There are issues with vaccines, no doubt, but some sources clearly exaggerate these problems.  I don't believe everything I read, whether from mainstream media or a small site pushing an agenda.  I try to go for multiple sources and use the reason God gave me.  

People have differing opinions and rarely is there one that is 100% right.  That's why it's important to let people decide for themselves on most issues, when possible.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BTW: Has anyone esle noticed how, even though we are a couple of weeks into the new 'Flu Season', that there are no, none, zero, nada flu cases being reported? Lots of new Corona Virus cases, but no flu this year?

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
(12-11-2020, 07:16 PM)Zedta Wrote: I couldn't have said it better myself.

BTW: Has anyone esle noticed how, even though we are a couple of weeks into the new 'Flu Season', that there are no, none, zero, nada flu cases being reported? Lots of new Corona Virus cases, but no flu this year?

Yes.  Either the masks and distancing are for some reason doing a great job at stopping the spread of flu but somehow are miserably failing against covid, or every other illness is just tallied as covid or suspected covid.

If you go to a state flu pandemic report from last year, you'll see that the incidence of ILIs (influenza-like illnesses) was off the charts as early as November.  ILIs are counted anytime someone has a fever over 100.9 coincident with a couple other cold-like symptoms, but are not necessarily tested positive for influenza.  So it seems that covid was spreading here much earlier than January, when the supposed first case reached the US.
(12-10-2020, 11:53 AM)SacraCor714 Wrote: I’ve become very skeptical about vaccines. Does anyone here have any personal experience with illness or death caused by vaccines? I don’t mean the Covid vaccine; I mean the vaccines that parents usually give their babies.

I recently found this site ( https://vaccine-injury.info/about.cfm) and it has frightened me. I have a six month old son and he hasn’t received any shots yet, but every time I go to the doctor I am bullied and pressured and told that my child will surely die of mumps and that I’m a horrible mother.

Has anyone else not vaccinated their children? Have you noticed a difference?

I watched / listened to the Restoring the Faith youtube vaccine video today that I posted a couple replies down from your original post.  Well worth watching.

[-] The following 1 user Likes LionHippo's post:
  • Zedta
(12-11-2020, 09:29 PM)LionHippo Wrote: I watched / listened to the Restoring the Faith youtube vaccine video today that I posted a couple replies down from your original post.  Well worth watching.

This is a REALLY good video. It, among a lot of other things, puts an entirely different view on 'aborted tissue sources'. It isn't from 'just' one dead fetus baby, these cell lines can only be acquired by the live sampling of an aborted baby, but from as many as 200 or more attempts before they get a 'good' one. Considering how many 'cell lines' there are, that could involve many thousands of babies, removed from their mothers in a procedure that is like a C-section and the tissues obtained while the heart is still beating. Absolutely DISGUSTING!!!

Abortion, in any form (other than a 'spontaneous' abortion, as in miscarriage), is indeed, a Satanic Sacrifice!!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
(12-11-2020, 07:16 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 04:01 PM)jack89 Wrote: I think the Covid-19 virus is real, but I think it's significantly overblown.  I'm sure more people are dying of it than the common flu, but the vast majority of deaths are from older folks with other serious health problems.  I also think the numbers are likely over-reported for financial gain.  I don't support lock-downs, or even mandated masks or social distancing.  Inform people and let them decide for themselves. 

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Noticed