Account code sent to acceptable potentual..members
Someone from Catholic answers started a new forum with only acceptable members. You need a number to be acceptable, like a key.

Since imho just doing that makes everyone especially mod there not acceptable. 

Christ welcomes all. So i pray for them
Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amounst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnaCarolina's post:
  • Matthew7-7
What kind of CAF member is acceptable to them?  Francis cheerleader types?  Conservative NOs?
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 3 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • AnaCarolina, Dmorgan, Ioannes_L
(12-10-2020, 06:01 PM)AnaCarolina Wrote: Someone from Catholic answers started a new forum with only acceptable members. You need a number to be acceptable, like a key.

I can't wait to not get an invite.
[-] The following 2 users Like LionHippo's post:
  • AnaCarolina, Matthew7-7
(12-10-2020, 06:50 PM)LionHippo Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 06:01 PM)AnaCarolina Wrote: Someone from Catholic answers started a new forum with only acceptable members. You need a number to be acceptable, like a key.

I can't wait to not get an invite.

It really doesn't surprise me, though.  Leftists love an echochamber and, assuming these are liberal Catholics, they're gonna want a safe space to gather and discuss their ecological sins, their internal racism, their unconscious biases, and how else they can implement Francis's teachings (all of which constitute irreformable dogma, regardless of what prior infallible dogmas they might contradict).
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 3 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • AnaCarolina, antiquarian, SacraCor714
Not getting a number/code will replace being banned from CAF as the new badge of honor for faithful Catholics :)
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 3 users Like CaptCrunch73's post:
  • AnaCarolina, Ioannes_L, jovan66102
I was sent this by accident by a friend who told me of another board.

Warning: i did not go on either board. Well i dont have a key for one but the other is liberal. I admire 2 prayer partners that have been on a desolate board since 2018.
I think thwy refused to move  back to caf because of the infighting and rhetoric when caf got new forum.
Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Amen
While I can understand the purpose of having an exclusive forum (trolls on the internet, limiting the number of people so everyone can get to know each other better, etc.), I worry about these liberal echo chambers. How are they supposed to turn from sin if everyone agrees with their mental gymnastics? People who tell the Truth are banned or not invited at all. Very scary for their souls.
[-] The following 2 users Like leogirl7's post:
  • AnaCarolina, SacraCor714
They haven't sent me a code.
They haven't sent me a code either. (not that they could. both my CAF accounts were banned)
[-] The following 1 user Likes lukeg03's post:
  • AnaCarolina
(12-11-2020, 07:21 PM)leogirl7 Wrote: While I can understand the purpose of having an exclusive forum (trolls on the internet, limiting the number of people so everyone can get to know each other better, etc.), I worry about these liberal echo chambers. How are they supposed to turn from sin if everyone agrees with their mental gymnastics? People who tell the Truth are banned or not invited at all. Very scary for their souls.
The purpose was not Christlike. It shouted to me otherwise.
we can pray for them because it is ignorance on thier part.
Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Amen