Please provide feedback on spiritual and political video I’ve made.
It’s basically a prayer for Donald Trump, highlighting the chaos and fraud.
I have to be honest that I’m fairly ignorant as to whether copyrights apply to music or prayers (which I took partially from Father Ripperger’s book), or if there’s anything else here that’s problematic.

Anyway, here is the video:

[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
(12-13-2020, 01:29 PM)FultonFan Wrote: I have to be honest that I’m fairly ignorant as to whether copyrights apply to music or prayers...

Music and prayers can be under copyright.  That said, there is (under US law) what is called "fair use."  See here for more details about that: https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html

Generally speaking, when done for educational, nonprofit, and non-commercial reasons, a short video like yours would fall under fair use (however, I am not an expert).  I think you're in the clear here.

Quote:...(which I took partially from Father Ripperger’s book), or if there’s anything else here that’s problematic.

Anyway, here is the video:

I like the video.  I don't know much about Ripperger or his books, to be honest.  Perhaps someone else can comment more about that part but I did like the video.  It is simple and clear, and the images and music used convey the seriousness of the matter at hand.  On those points, well done.  The only thing I can't really comment on is the binding prayer (I'm assuming that came from Ripperger?).
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
Thanks for the feedback, friend!
Yes, the prayer used is basically just an excerpt from part of the modified version of St. Patrick’s Breastplate.