the charitable vaccination
Honestly, give me an SSPX priest to give me the Last Rites and just execute me.  I'd rather die than take the Satanists vaccine.

[Image: 3veyw9.jpg]

[Image: img_3373.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • antiquarian, Dmorgan, SeekerofChrist
(12-17-2020, 09:47 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Honestly, give me an SSPX priest to give me the Last Rites and just execute me.  I'd rather die than take the Satanists vaccine.

The Church overall fell hook, line and sinker for this whole exaggerated pandemic.  Whether they are complicit in it (most likely) or just completely naive (just as plausible), either way, it's embarrassing.  

But you know they're all giddy because now they can add things like wearing masks, socially distancing, and getting vaccines as moral obligations as part of a seamless garment CoNsIsTeNt LiFe EtHiC.
[-] The following 2 users Like LionHippo's post:
  • SeekerofChrist, Some Guy
(12-17-2020, 10:08 PM)LionHippo Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 09:47 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Honestly, give me an SSPX priest to give me the Last Rites and just execute me.  I'd rather die than take the Satanists vaccine.

The Church overall fell hook, line and sinker for this whole exaggerated pandemic.  Whether they are complicit in it (most likely) or just completely naive (just as plausible), either way, it's embarrassing.  

But you know they're all giddy because now they can add things like wearing masks, socially distancing, and getting vaccines as moral obligations as part of a seamless garment CoNsIsTeNt LiFe EtHiC.

I'd put it like this, "The Church overall fell hook, line and sinker for this whole exaggerated pandemic...because now they can add things like wearing masks, socially distancing, and getting vaccines as moral obligations as part of a seamless garment CoNsIsTeNt LiFe EtHiC."  There's that old saying, never look a gift horse in the mouth.  Also, the radical leftist policy of never letting a crisis go to waste.  The current men in the Vatican and diocesan leadership are good liberals who didn't ask too many questions and made the most of this crisis to advance a liberal agenda in the Church and society.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Some Guy
(12-17-2020, 10:50 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: I'd put it like this, "The Church overall fell hook, line and sinker for this whole exaggerated pandemic...because now they can add things like wearing masks, socially distancing, and getting vaccines as moral obligations as part of a seamless garment CoNsIsTeNt LiFe EtHiC."  There's that old saying, never look a gift horse in the mouth.  Also, the radical leftist policy of never letting a crisis go to waste.  The current men in the Vatican and diocesan leadership are good liberals who didn't ask too many questions and made the most of this crisis to advance a liberal agenda in the Church and society.

All very true.  The current Vatican leadership has the knack for taking advantage of external crises ("climate change," covid), as well as fabricating their own (pachamama, ugly as sin Nativity display, granting interviews to atheist journalists).  I'm not sure what it's called, but there must be some kind of psychological condition where somebody willingly says or does something that they know is wrong and will cause a justified negative reaction, but then claim victimhood and persecution when they are called out on their tactics.  That is pretty much how the Vatican operates these days.  James Martin is a master at this.

(Please note, my use of alternating caps is in jest.  When used sparingly, they crack me up.)