Pope's Christmas Mass will be early
This year, the Pope's Christmas Mass will begin earlier than usual.  It will begin at 1:30 pm Eastern Time on Christmas Eve on EWTN.
"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
I won’t be watching it, just like I don’t watch it every year.
I watch it.  At least it's in Latin.  

Also, I like seeing the Pope fulfilling his traditional role.
"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
I’d rather assist at a Latin Mass in person that watch the pope on tv.  Anyone who has the opportunity available to them should do the same.  Any chance to receive to receive Christ in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist, even at a NO Mass offered not as reverently as one would like, will always Trump the pope on tv.
It's not a choice between one and the other. One can do both, as I will.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clare Brigid's post:
  • Steven
Yes, nothing quite like celebrating with the pope on tv when we should still be fasting for Christmas Eve.

We all know the rona won’t come out and get us if we do liturgies earlier than we ought.