Some questions about fast/abstinence
This may be splitting hairs, but I have some questions I have been wondering about of certain things regarding fast and abstinence.

During days of required fast and abstinence: https://snaptube.cam/ 9apps

1. Does  taking Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), which is taken off the fat from sheep’s wool, whether in supplement form or added to food, count as meat?

2. If there is a pizza or a sub with meat in it that is cut, can a vegetarian pizza or sub still be eaten if it’s cut with that same unwashed knife?

3. Can supplements be taken and not violate fasting even if it’s not a necessity?

4. Can some supplements be consumed if they are condensed whole food in pill form or powder like the brand Balance of Nature without breaking the fast?
Check the Catechism, it’s all there

Let’s limit grenade tossing...
(12-21-2020, 11:43 PM)challa Wrote: This may be splitting hairs, but I have some questions I have been wondering about of certain things regarding fast and abstinence.

During days of required fast and abstinence:

1. Does  taking Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), which is taken off the fat from sheep’s wool, whether in supplement form or added to food, count as meat?

2. If there is a pizza or a sub with meat in it that is cut, can a vegetarian pizza or sub still be eaten if it’s cut with that same unwashed knife?

3. Can supplements be taken and not violate fasting even if it’s not a necessity?

4. Can some supplements be consumed if they are condensed whole food in pill form or powder like the brand Balance of Nature without breaking the fast?

1.) No. That’s medicine.
2.) Yes.
3.) These supplements are not treats, they are medicinal. Go ahead and take supplements that are pills and flavorless supplements that dissolve in water. Avoid supplements such as shakes, supplement bars, and flavored drinks until after Mass.
[-] The following 4 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • benedicite, jovan66102, Some Guy, Steven