A little fun for the fish-women! Fish-men welcome, too!
Funny, I was just going to post something similar. I find that, since becoming married and since having our baby, I struggle even more to do housework. I like to think it is because of exhaustion from getting up and feeding a baby three times a night, but I fear my inherent laziness has something to do with it as well.

I love to cook, especially sweet things, and I grew up in an Italian household, but my husband has many food sensitivities and pretty much subsides on just meat and vegetables. Even so, I try to be creative in the kitchen and work around his allergies. Every now and then, I will make a batch of cookies, or biscuits, or cornbread, or perhaps some chocolate pudding from scratch.

As far as housework duties go, I do enjoy vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms, but the bane of my existence is scrubbing the floors, probably because it takes so long and I have to move everything off the floor first. I also hate cleaning the shower. Wherever I go, a nagging sense of guilt follows me if I have not done these things every week! Oh, I also despise dusting. And you can certainly tell if you ever visited my house; there is a nice layer of dust on every flat surface. LOL.

I’m not sure if my husband would notice if I never changed our sheets or vacuumed, but he would definitely notice if we ran out of toilet paper or bacon!
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
[-] The following 2 users Like SacraCor714's post:
  • LionHippo, yablabo

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little fun for the fish-women! Fish-men welcome, too! - by SacraCor714 - 01-01-2021, 09:27 AM