Is there a way to block certain users from seeing your posts?
I found out that my sister is in here and I don’t want her to blackmail me lol
St. Joseph, Terror of Demons, Pillar of Families, Glory of Domestic Life, Pray for Us!

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
I don't think there is, but I wish there was. I found out a year or so ago that my youngest son had joined. I called him a troll and he wasn't happy about it.

Of course, he told me that he might come back to the Church if he could have the Traditional Mass and Francis's theology, so it might have appeared that he was trolling. I told him that was highly unlikely.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • ServusDei
(01-03-2021, 11:22 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I don't think there is, but I wish there was. I found out a year or so ago that my youngest son had joined. I called him a troll and he wasn't happy about it.

Of course, he told me that he might come back to the Church if he could have the Traditional Mass and Francis's theology, so it might have appeared that he was trolling. I told him that was highly unlikely.

It probably isn't that unlikely.  At least among canonically regular groups like the FSSP, or diocesan TLMs, he could probably do that.  In fact, over on "Where Peter Is," there are some articles where the authors (all pro-Francis, of course) mention that they attend the "EF."  Of course, we all want your son to find the Truth, not liberal Catholicism.  But such is the present state of the Church.

EDIT: I don't mean any of that as a disparaging comment on groups like the FSSP.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
(01-04-2021, 04:50 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: It probably isn't that unlikely.  At least among canonically regular groups like the FSSP, or diocesan TLMs, he could probably do that. 

I attended the FSSP for years, and whilst it is true that there were no direct attacks on the Council or the reigning Pope, I never heard a sermon that expressed any support for the sort of thing Francis espouses. Indeed, I don't think my son would be comfortable at the NO here in the Diocese of Lincoln. Our Bishop and Clergy don't buy what Francis is selling. They preach the Catholic Faith in toto. The National catholic Distorter, a/k/a the Fishwrap, once said it was as if the Council just passed us by, and from my experience, that certainly seems to be true.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
(01-04-2021, 05:29 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 04:50 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote: It probably isn't that unlikely.  At least among canonically regular groups like the FSSP, or diocesan TLMs, he could probably do that. 

I attended the FSSP for years, and whilst it is true that there were no direct attacks on the Council or the reigning Pope, I never heard a sermon that expressed any support for the sort of thing Francis espouses. Indeed, I don't think my son would be comfortable at the NO here in the Diocese of Lincoln. Our Bishop and Clergy don't buy what Francis is selling. They preach the Catholic Faith in toto. The National catholic Distorter, a/k/a the Fishwrap, once said it was as if the Council just passed us by, and from my experience, that certainly seems to be true.

As an aside, I have often thought of moving to the Diocese of Lincoln, for the reasons you've described.  I also have a couple of traditionalist chapels a few hours from where I live now, that I am considering moving close to.  I'd like to be able to actively participate in the life of my parish or chapel, with a strong Catholic community to be involved in.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
(01-04-2021, 05:29 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: I attended the FSSP for years, and whilst it is true that there were no direct attacks on the Council or the reigning Pope, I never heard a sermon that expressed any support for the sort of thing Francis espouses.

My experience has been the same.