Unethical vax
Hello all!

Would anyone know of any legal recourse an employee would have if he or she refuses to take the unethical vax?  Or would it come down to having to leave the job?

Pax!
That probably depends largely on who you work for and where you live. I'd imagine a hospital in Southern California would be pretty strict about it, but if you work for a construction company in Florida I don't know if it would be a problem. That being said, I've heard reports of people who work in the medical field simply doctoring (pun intended) vaccination papers to slip past the whole thing. There are lots of variables to consider with that question.
(01-11-2021, 04:45 PM)friendly.neighborhood.papist Wrote: That probably depends largely on who you work for and where you live. I'd imagine a hospital in Southern California would be pretty strict about it, but if you work for a construction company in Florida I don't know if it would be a problem. That being said, I've heard reports of people who work in the medical field simply doctoring (pun intended) vaccination papers to slip past the whole thing. There are lots of variables to consider with that question.
True.  Thank you for the insight.  

I reached out to COG for Life and heard back from the CEO.  I'm hoping he has some good information or resources.  
God bless
(01-11-2021, 05:27 PM)ActusFidei313 Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 04:45 PM)friendly.neighborhood.papist Wrote: That probably depends largely on who you work for and where you live. I'd imagine a hospital in Southern California would be pretty strict about it, but if you work for a construction company in Florida I don't know if it would be a problem. That being said, I've heard reports of people who work in the medical field simply doctoring (pun intended) vaccination papers to slip past the whole thing. There are lots of variables to consider with that question.
True.  Thank you for the insight.  

I reached out to COG for Life and heard back from the CEO.  I'm hoping he has some good information or resources.  
God bless
Deo gratias!  He just got the news that the company will provide a religious exemption form!  How good He is!  
God bless you all
[-] The following 2 users Like ActusFidei313's post:
  • friendly.neighborhood.papist, jack89