Election fraud
I know this might sound crazy but where is the proof of election fraud and why couldn't Trump show the evidence?

My husband and in laws don't see the evidence.  I do because I followed a lot of the exposes.

God bless
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActusFidei313's post:
  • Melkite
(01-12-2021, 06:01 PM)ActusFidei313 Wrote: I know this might sound crazy but where is the proof of election fraud and why couldn't Trump show the evidence?

My husband and in laws don't see the evidence.  I do because I followed a lot of the exposes.

God bless

Good summary here: https://navarroreport.com/

President Trump did show the evidence, repeatedly. The MSM pulled one of their usual blackouts, and alluded to everything fraud-related as “baseless” so that people didn’t have to think for themselves. Trump did win. That’s not just some wishful thinking. The evidence of premeditated fraud is overwhelming.

Just a hypothetical: can you imagine election night 2016  if it was discovered that 3 or 4 counties stopped counting simultaneously, with Trump first lagging behind, and then winning those counties after a bunch of ballots are processed in the dead of night that all go exclusively for Trump? MSM would have been all over it, and rightfully so! Fraud is fraud. They’d probably also say Putin was driving a truck full of Trump ballots. 

They wanted him gone, no matter what. Period. Lying and fraud is not the least bit problematic to these people, it seems, with the ends justifying whatever means necessary. It’s not hard to believe. The Dems are the party of abortion, after all.
[-] The following 8 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • ActusFidei313, antiquarian, Bonaventure, ElizabethH, HailGilbert, jack89, SacraCor714, Zedta
(01-12-2021, 06:18 PM)FultonFan Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 06:01 PM)ActusFidei313 Wrote: I know this might sound crazy but where is the proof of election fraud and why couldn't Trump show the evidence?

God bless

Good summary here: https://navarroreport.com/

President Trump did show the evidence, repeatedly. The MSM pulled one of their usual blackouts, and alluded to everything fraud-related as “baseless” so that people didn’t have to think for themselves. Trump did win. That’s not just some wishful thinking. The evidence of premeditated fraud is overwhelming.

Just a hypothetical: can you imagine election night 2016  if it was discovered that 3 or 4 counties stopped counting simultaneously, with Trump first lagging behind, and then winning those counties after a bunch of ballots are processed in the dead of night that all go exclusively for Trump? MSM would have been all over it, and rightfully so! Fraud is fraud. They’d probably also say Putin was driving a truck full of Trump ballots. 

They wanted him gone, no matter what. Period. Lying and fraud is not the least bit problematic to these people, it seems, with the ends justifying whatever means necessary. It’s not hard to believe. The Dems are the party of abortion, after all.
Wow.  Thank you for the generous response.
God bless you

God bless

FultonFan is right, the evidence was shown but mostly dismissed. State legislatures seemed to show the most interest, but not until after most of the damage was done.

As much evidence as you could want can be found here: https://hereistheevidence.com/
This doesn't explain why Trump's legal team didn't bring any of this up in court.  Or did they, and the MSM is just lying when they say they presented no evidence?

If that's the case, then how do we get out of this being a case of he said, she said?
(01-13-2021, 12:49 PM)Melkite Wrote: This doesn't explain why Trump's legal team didn't bring any of this up in court.  Or did they, and the MSM is just lying when they say they presented no evidence?

If that's the case, then how do we get out of this being a case of he said, she said?

How do we “get this out of a case of be said, she said?” 
I guess the courts would have resolved that matter if they’d agreed to hear the evidence.
is that what you’re asking?
(01-13-2021, 12:49 PM)Melkite Wrote: This doesn't explain why Trump's legal team didn't bring any of this up in court.  Or did they, and the MSM is just lying when they say they presented no evidence?

It is true that Trump's legal team hardly ever presented this in court, however, it's true only because (according to Giuliani) the courts hardly ever granted them any evidentiary hearings. This is why Trump's team also presented their case to the state legislatures.
(01-13-2021, 01:01 PM)FultonFan Wrote:

I guess the courts would have resolved that matter if they’d agreed to hear the evidence.

When the courts said "Present your evidence," was that not agreeing to hear the evidence?  When Trump's legal team responded "We're not alleging fraud at this time," was that not their admission that they had no evidence?

The way you phrased it, it sounds like you believe this isn't what happened.  Are you suggesting this is not what actually happened?
(01-13-2021, 01:26 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 01:01 PM)FultonFan Wrote:

When the courts said "Present your evidence," was that not agreeing to hear the evidence?  When Trump's legal team responded "We're not alleging fraud at this time," was that not their admission that they had no evidence?

The way you phrased it, it sounds like you believe this isn't what happened.  Are you suggesting this is not what actually happened?

There were quite a number of cases. Which one are you talking about?
Weren't most of the cases rejected out of hand for a lack of standing, so no evidence was even shown to the various courts?
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.