We're witnessing the prophecy of Fatima
Hello brothers and sisters i hope you are all doing well

The other day i was reminded of Fatima. U know my olds are Portuguese so i know the events very well. My personal struggle has always been with the idea that the apparitions may be a deception as the evil one masquerades as an angel of light...

But Sister Lucia was told 3 secrets. The first was a vision of hell, i forget the second but the third secret has never been fully revealed to us yet...
In fact the first pope that received the secret was so shocked he kind of locked it up. And ever pope after him also chose not to reveal it...
The feeling is that this 3rd secret is something very major, its so big that the Church has been afraid to tell us...

Some people may not know that Sister Lucia had more visits from Our Lady after October 13 1917...

In one apparition Our Lady came to Lucia... She told her that the Catholic Church had to consecrate Russia to her immaculate heart. 
So Lucia relayed the revelation to the Church...
Nothing happened and Our Lady came again a few years later... 
She told Lucia that the RCC must consecrate Russia to her immaculate heart or fall the same as France did...
She said if this is not done, the evils of communism will take over the whole world... The consecration was never done, pope after pope...

Im not too sure but i think it would of required the cooperation of Russia... If so that moment would of been at the fall of the Soviet union when the Church was allowed to reenter Russia and establish diocese...

Fast forward 2021... What do u see... I see communism strangling the west, democracy, Church, God. 
Not just communism but global communism... Left, right, blue, red, Trump, Biden... Their all false prophets i believe

So then... Is this it? Are we witnessing this prophecy unfold right before our eyes???

The BVM made a reference to Frances downfall... Well... 
In the 17th century Sister Margaret Mary Alacoque had apparition of Christ, approved by the Vatican...
Jesus told Mary that King Louis of France was to consecrate France to His sacred heart... However this never happened...
Then on the exact same day, 100 years later, the king of France was sacked and the rest is history, known as the French revolution, the enlightenment period. A different path was taken onto a different direction, away from God

I just went to try and find the date of this revelation, 1929, and bumped into someone who explains it very well in the first 5 minutes... 

After 5 minutes he talks about this same guy that i listened to a few months ago, Yuri Bezmanov, former KGB defected to the USA...

For anyone who is interested in how the west succumb to this Marxist ideology then there is no other lecture that ive seen that can beat this one... Its so good ive just watched it again... Its sooo prophetic, its chilling

When the Soviet Union "collapsed" in the late 80s everyone thought that democracy had beaten communism, they thought that communism had gone. But the Russian KGB were using an a tactic that the USA never used, Subversion... Taking over without force, slowly over time, innocuously... He breaks it down into 4 stages; Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis and Normalization... A fascinating lecture from the 80's that is relevant now... There is also an interview with Yuri which i highly recommend...

If your interested in the psychology of what is happening in our world now then listen to Yuri...
I just finished watching it and wow... After all that ideological, political talk guess what the answer is in the very end... GOD

Nikita Khrushchev was the president of the Soviet Union from 1953 and 1964. In my opinion he was the most powerful speaker of the 20th century... He would mock America, make threats in UN speeches...

Pointing finger
[Image: CoordinatedSelfishFlicker-max-1mb.gif]

Punching his fist in the air
[Image: khruscv-UN.gif]

Even slamming his shoe in the table
[Image: _nRb_c.gif]

He would say things like your children's children will be communists.... Capitalism will fall without a shot being fired and other revealing statements...

I think Sister Lucia was right... I think Nossa Senhora de Fatima was right...

Lucia said that she never saw Nossa Senhora smile... She was always sad and she could feel her pain and anguish as more people were turning away from God... 

A mother who is anxious, worried, concerned 
[Image: our-lady-of-fatima-2.jpg?w=640]
FAITH BEGINS AT THE EDGE OF UNDERSTANDING
[-] The following 3 users Like Porkncheese's post:
  • Augustinian, Matthew7-7, Zedta
Thank you for this. It's very interesting.

Whilst Marx wrote about class struggle, i.e. the proletariat's exploitation by the bourgeoisie, what we see nowadays is neo-Marxism who believe that women are oppressed by men, homosexuals by heterosexuals, 'people of colour' by white people, etc. 'Diversity', 'equality' and 'inclusion' are the buzz words that one hears. I have been aware of this for a long, long time, and I know that immigration and multiculturalism are tools used to create the 'diversity' necessary in order to fragment society and sow division. 

I used to believe it was a political struggle, but it isn't. It's designed to create chaos. To put enmity between man and woman, different race and all peoples. They will convince peoples that they're being oppressed, or dispossessed or exploited. The BLM riots last year are an example of how easy it is to create anger and civil strife, and it created resentment in all communities. That's what the future will be like.

Edited by Vox to remove extraneous quoting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matthew7-7's post:
  • Porkncheese
(01-13-2021, 12:21 PM)Matthew7-7 Wrote: Thank you for this. It's very interesting.

Whilst Marx wrote about class struggle, i.e. the proletariat's exploitation by the bourgeoisie, what we see nowadays is neo-Marxism who believe that women are oppressed by men, homosexuals by heterosexuals, 'people of colour' by white people, etc. 'Diversity', 'equality' and 'inclusion' are the buzz words that one hears. I have been aware of this for a long, long time, and I know that immigration and multiculturalism are tools used to create the 'diversity' necessary in order to fragment society and sow division. 

I used to believe it was a political struggle, but it isn't. It's designed to create chaos. To put enmity between man and woman, different race and all peoples. They will convince peoples that they're being oppressed, or dispossessed or exploited. The BLM riots last year are an example of how easy it is to create anger and civil strife, and it created resentment in all communities. That's what the future will be like.

Edited by Vox to remove extraneous quoting.

Post modern neo marxism you could call it. Most women think that they started feminism when in fact it was the elite. They were tricked into the workplace.

In the 50s a mans wage would be enough to buy a house and support his wife and kids... A woman had the choice to work or not...
But the elites tricked them similar to how Satan tricked eve. He told her she would be like God if she ate the fruit. Now their told they can be better than men if they work. They were tricked into believing that men were having all this fun at work and that career was the measure of happiness... Now women are forced to work, their raised to compete against men essentially removing the woman from her husband and children. Meanwhile the workforce doubled which kept wages down. Now it needs the wages of both husband and wife to get a house... I wish more women would wake up to this.

The subversion of America has been happening since the 1930s. Each generation taking society further away from God.
Eg... The baby boombers believed that sex was only acceptable in a hetro marriage.
Then my generation accepted sex outside of marriage.
The millenials then accepted sex with your own gender.
What will this generation introduce? Zoophilia, beastiality

Equality is one of the biggest lies... Men and women are different. In fact, all of us are different. Why should we have equal representation in the office???
Why should i hire someone based on their race, gender etc? Why should a convicted rapist have the same opportunity to teach children?
Why should a hard working person have the same opportunity as a person who doesn't work hard?

Equality can look like an angel of light to many people but the fact is that the bible never perches equality nor does any other religious texts
FAITH BEGINS AT THE EDGE OF UNDERSTANDING
[-] The following 1 user Likes Porkncheese's post:
  • Matthew7-7