HR127 - Sheila Jackson Lee's Treason
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • Eric F, Zedta
Compliance is consent.
Yeah it's completely bonkers.  Look into 2A Sanctuary counties.

Folks Nullification is the only way forward.  It worked for the pro-Marijuana crowd, it is more than applicable here.

[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
(01-31-2021, 03:37 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Yeah it's completely bonkers.  Look into 2A Sanctuary counties.

Folks Nullification is the only way forward.  It worked for the pro-Marijuana crowd, it is more than applicable here.

I can promise you that I will never vote as a juror to enforce an unjust law, but I don't have faith that there are enough people who think the same way. 

If the commies are successful in creating a registry, emigration becomes a question for us.
[-] The following 2 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
About the titular representative from the Great State of Texas: here are some of her public statements:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-consti...ackson-lee
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
[-] The following 2 users Like Fionnchu's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, Zedta
I posted about this and the article has the details in it. This is indeed, a treasonous act. A lawyer's way of surrounding the second amendment with so many rules and regulations to literally castrate it.

Link:  https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=88534&page=2

I also posted that video on my Brighteon Channel.

Personally, I live in a second amendment county in a second amendment state with 'Your Home is Your Castle' laws, which our governor is trying to make stronger.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, J Michael
(01-31-2021, 03:37 PM)austenbosten Wrote:  It worked for the pro-Marijuana crowd

Because addiction is slavery.   People who are high are easy to control.   That's why the elites want to turn us unto the Jem-Hadar.

The 2A on the other hand, makes people harder to control.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 2 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
(02-05-2021, 09:32 PM)BobCatholic Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 03:37 PM)austenbosten Wrote:  It worked for the pro-Marijuana crowd

Because addiction is slavery.   People who are high are easy to control.   That's why the elites want to turn us unto the Jem-Hadar.

The 2A on the other hand, makes people harder to control.

Except between the 1920s-2010s the same elites wanted to keep us away from such drugs.

I would argue the 2A makes people easier to control...if you give them the illusion they have a way of taking back power (like ummm...say voting) then they won't be much trouble. Seriously all the rednecks and their semi-auto AR15s, M1As, and WASR10s are no match for full-auto M4s, M1 tanks, and F15 fighter jets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • MacPasquale
(02-05-2021, 09:42 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Seriously all the rednecks and their semi-auto AR15s, M1As, and WASR10s are no match for full-auto M4s, M1 tanks, and F15 fighter jets.

I always get a kick out of the comments on places like Zerohedge, Summit News, Infowars and YouTube with the 2A guys acting tough about their AR-15's. The military would have absolutely no reason to engage them on-foot when they could just vaporize them with drone strikes. An MSNBC Host actually suggested doing this on the air this week.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
Quote:Except between the 1920s-2010s the same elites wanted to keep us away from such drugs.

That's because America was more conservative back then.

They believed in faith and reason. Now that both of those have been jettisoned in modern society, the elites want their Jem Hadar.
--BobCatholic