HR127 - Sheila Jackson Lee's Treason
(02-05-2021, 10:47 PM)BobCatholic Wrote:
Quote:Except between the 1920s-2010s the same elites wanted to keep us away from such drugs.

That's because America was more conservative back then.

They believed in faith and reason. Now that both of those have been jettisoned in modern society, the elites want their Jem Hadar.
Or it could just mean that people's priorities and tastes have changed and they want dope bc they have become more liberal and morally lax.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
I disagree.

The elites want addicts because addicts are easy to control.

Look at the Jem Hadar.
--BobCatholic 
(02-06-2021, 05:52 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: I disagree.

Look at the Jem Hadar.

They've already got addicts, at least metaphorically, if not literally:

Both parents working soul-sucking jobs, neither of them fulfilled; contracepting to avoid having to pay daycare tuition on more than 2 children; coming home and anesthetizing themselves and their 2 children with American Idol or worse; living for nothing except to own more things than their "friends"; and the only way out being to accept a major lifestyle downgrade.
[-] The following 3 users Like ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident's post:
  • austenbosten, HailGilbert, J Michael
(02-06-2021, 06:59 PM)ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:52 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: I disagree.

Look at the Jem Hadar.

They've already got addicts, at least metaphorically, if not literally:

Both parents working soul-sucking jobs, neither of them fulfilled; contracepting to avoid having to pay daycare tuition on more than 2 children; coming home and anesthetizing themselves and their 2 children with American Idol or worse; living for nothing except to own more things than their "friends"; and the only way out being to accept a major lifestyle downgrade.

Oooh! Good description of modern-day anti-family American society. Chairman, good job of boiling this down to the basics here. Cheers!
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
Apparently that's not enough for the elites.
They want to diversify their portfolio of addictions.
--BobCatholic 
(02-06-2021, 08:50 PM)BobCatholic Wrote: Apparently that's not enough for the elites.
They want to diversify their portfolio of addictions.

Numbing chemical agents prevent the wage slave from realizing his condition.
Or perhaps instead of some nefarious scheme it's bc marijuana has increased in popularity since the 60s and therefore the demand has increased. Not to mention the hippies of the 60s are now in prominent positions of power and do not view marijuana in the manner their parents did. The revolution of the 60s is not without its effects.

Marijuana legalization is no more a nefarious plan of the elites as the rise of groypers (with their fondness of authoritarianism and rejection of liberalism both political, social, and moral) are.

Actions necessarily have their reactions.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • jovan66102
Quote:Marijuana legalization is no more a nefarious plan of the elites as the rise of groypers (with their fondness of authoritarianism and rejection of liberalism both political, social, and moral) are.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*catches a breath*

That is naive.

The elites want their Jem Hadar.

I got a sense many here don't know what I'm talking about.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Jem%27Hadar

The Dominion, a totalitarian state, had the Jem Hadar as their foot soldiers - who were born addicted to a drug that kept them in 100% control by their elites.

Interesting how that voting machine company was called Dominion. Very interesting.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 4 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • ChairmanJoeAintMyPresident, HailGilbert, J Michael, Zedta
(02-07-2021, 01:15 PM)BobCatholic Wrote:
Quote:Marijuana legalization is no more a nefarious plan of the elites as the rise of groypers (with their fondness of authoritarianism and rejection of liberalism both political, social, and moral) are.

*catches a breath*

That is naive.

The elites want their Jem Hadar.   

I got a sense many here don't know what I'm talking about.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Jem%27Hadar

The Dominion, a totalitarian state, had the Jem Hadar as their foot soldiers - who were born addicted to a drug that kept them in 100% control by their elites.

Interesting how that voting machine company was called Dominion.    Very interesting.

Okay nerd, stick to your Q-Anon conspiracies while the rest of us look for an actual solution to the problem.  I will ask this...if everything is completely dominated by the elites...explain the two of us, explain the rise of America First and the implosion of the GOP?

If the elites wanted us addicted to drugs, surely there are more effective means than marijuana.  Cocaine and heroin are far more addictive and people have literally killed for them...nobody ever murdered or reduced themselves to base sexual acts in order to score a dime-bag of dope dude.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • HailGilbert
Quote:Okay nerd, stick to your Q-Anon conspiracies while the rest of us look for an actual solution to the problem.

I don't believe in Q-anon or all of that stuff. I'm not a Trump worshipper. He is just another politician who basically collapsed and gave up after the election.

Quote:rest of us look for an actual solution to the problem.

Good, I hope you find a solution to the cronyocracy.

Quote:if everything is completely dominated by the elites...explain the two of us, explain the rise of America First and the implosion of the GOP?

America first was a hiccup which has died with the "election" of China Joe. The GOP hasn't imploded. It can't implode because cronies are still being enriched by it.
--BobCatholic 
[-] The following 2 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • Augustinian, jovan66102